Questions about my new Drag Radials

I thought there was enough room to just slide them out the back.
No way. Sorry. Luckily the axles are REALLY easy to remove and while you have the differential cover off add a magnetic drain plug. (If you don't have one already) fresh synthetic gear lube too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking that , I bought 1/4 " spacers so when I get those in and remove tire and brake drum I will be able to figure it out , It may be where you can remove the stock studs but I'm gonna go back with a harder stud 1/4 " longer just to be safe

I just changed mine without removing the axles . You have to rotate the axle to one spot where there is enough clearance to pull it out the back . I also reinstalled 2 1/2" studs , any longer you have to pull the axle .

1/4 you do not need to change the stud
IS that considered " safe " ? I know your only loosing 1/4 " of stud so I thought while I'm doing it just upgrade to the APR studs , I dont think they are bout 40 $ ish for the set and don't have to pull axles . Just my thoughts Keith

Yes it's safe
Not ideal
What kind of wheel and nut? Stock GN or T type
Are you going to race the car at the track?
Studs will come 11/2 stock
And 21/2 ,the stock nut will not work
It's a ode size and ARP only makes it those two sizes

No way. Sorry. Luckily the axles are REALLY easy to remove and while you have the differential cover off add a magnetic drain plug. (If you don't have one already) fresh synthetic gear lube too!

Sorry I guess I was wrong. I remember trying to remove the studs without removing the axles. I'm not sure why I couldn't do it but I would go by what Dynoman says.

Sorry I guess I was wrong. I remember trying to remove the studs without removing the axles. I'm not sure why I couldn't do it but I would go by what Dynoman says.

Yep dynoman is correct you can replace studs without removing the axles. I've done it too. Good luck Keith.