You can type here any text you want

Raced some teens in a Hyundai

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

granatl

TRCM Author
A couple of Fridays ago, I was at a stop light when a Hyundai (4-door something) with 4 teen guys pull up beside me. The light turns green, and I hear them burn rubber and some shouting. Effortlessly, I'm pulling away from them; I decide to look at my boost gauge, and the needle never even left 0. Some kills are just too easy.

i wonder why some people try. i was driving to work this morning with a geo metro infront of me doing 10 under the limit. so i change lanes and slowly try to pass. i look over and see hes right beside me, so i speed up a little and so does he. the kids are in the car laughing. i give it 1/4 throttle and fly past them.

I have a 98 s-10 with exhaust(fart bomb) And a honda banner(motorcycles of course, dirt to be specific.) Every importer trys to race me and laugh cause they all see honda and think I want to be like them. Boy ill tell ya I wish I could drive my car all the time.

guys, i've had those things happen to me the only reason they do it is to see our cars run:D

Back