Racetronix

Status
Not open for further replies.

jswmotor

Vicious
I need an installation manual / directions for a TTA.

(I just purchased directly from them last week using this site. I emailed three times directly to Racetronixs with no return answer)

Can any vendors that sell the kit help out?? Does the kit have instructions??

jswmotor said:
I need an installation manual / directions for a TTA.

(I just purchased directly from them last week using this site. I emailed three times directly to Racetronixs with no return answer)

Can any vendors that sell the kit help out?? Does the kit have instructions??

Please e-mail support your phone number and a time you can be reached. Evenings are fine.

contact info.

Per your request I have sent my contact info via email to sales.

How about listing your phone contact number since I have already e-mailed several times and did not get an actual response.

Due to the ever increasing volume of correspondence Racetronix encourages its customers to contact their local authorized retailer for sales and support related information. A full list of vendors can be accessed from the Racetronix home page: http://www.racetronix.com/

Please note Racetronix is a manufacture / distributor and is not open on weekends.

If you require technical assistance with a Racetronix product please contact the dealer from which you purchased your product. If you bought your product directly from Racetronix please email support@racetronix.com

Thank you for contacting the Racetronix sales department. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Racetronix
http://www.racetronix.com/

We received your contact info Wed 7/27/2005 11:36 PM EST.
We will contact you tomorrow after 6pm as per your request.

I Had The Same Problem No Directions Supplied With Kit. I Emailed Them And They Emailed Me Directions The Next Day.i Wonder Why They Are Not Including Directions With The Kit?

No contact

Racetronixs, do you provide any contact information other than email?

I need the instructions for the TTA kit.

Can you email them to me?

I just did the TTA fuel pump and inj harness w/hotwire for a customer's car ... whats your question ... hurry because I am old and I forget quick :biggrin: OR email me at ttastage2@yahoo.com

This is what pisses me off about vendors that only have e-mail addresses that they can be contacted, And you can only pay them by putting your credit card info via internet. For my part if I can't talk to them directly they can keep all of there parts!!!!! You will never get a cent from me. But thats just my opinion. ;) You know that us people who but these parts time is worthless. :rolleyes:

We understand this and that is why we have authorized dealers.
Eventually Racetronix product will be available through dealers only.
Buying product through a dealer allows a customer to get personalized support.
Our web page states "Racetronix encourages customers to purchase from our authorized dealers for personalized support."

Status
Not open for further replies.