You can type here any text you want

Razors Kit radiator overflow bottle

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sweet6

Where are you guys putting the overflow tank for the radiator? I was thinking of putting mine down under the car. I could not find a good place up top. I need some ideas? Or should I look to go with a different resevoir than came with the kit? Any pics would help too.

TIA

My friend who installed my kit, put the overflow bottle inside the fender well next to the battery.

We tried that, the bottle would not fit. That would have been a perfect spot too.

I tossed it out and put one of those polished tube type overflow containers all the street rod guys use. They are all over eBay and cheap with many different sizes. Mounts real easy and nice to the ramchargers dual fans braket. You can see it in this pic...

AlkyLines2.jpg

You can also see the top of it on the left of this picture..

3-4-06-004.jpg

Looks good. I was tempted to look for another smaller container.

I've also seen it mounted where the charcoal canister was and then move the charcoal canister underneath.

Jason

Drivers side by the air filter.. just get a longer hose.

My old TTA, it sat underneath the K&N ;)

HTH

Sweet6 said:
We tried that, the bottle would not fit. That would have been a perfect spot too.
I used velcro to attach to alky tank & used battery as horizontal support[see photo]...Works well.

phillyturbosix said:
I tossed it out and put one of those polished tube type overflow containers all the street rod guys use. They are all over eBay and cheap with many different sizes. Mounts real easy and nice to the ramchargers dual fans braket. You can see it in this pic...

Could you let me know which one you purchased, i like it, so now i need 2...

NICE underhood shot!

BW

Back