Ready for another race at Farmington??

Originally posted by getchasum
You wouldn't try to slide Ole Gray in under the rader would ya?;)
Slow Gray try some thing try something sneaky? NAH not unless he can get away with it.:D

Btw...Something tells me that a low 11 on pump gas may not be real close to stock.
;)

Low 11's on pump gas?? Where did you hear such a far-fetched story!?;) You shouldn't always believe what you hear/read.:cool:

It's all stock, just "rebuilt" to minimize GM's imperfections.:D

Heck it's even got "old school" technology, like the stock Garrett intercooler, and stock ecm with a single chip. You're not gonna find a F.A.S.T. or big front-mount, or trans-brake, etc. on my car.

I should get a handicap over the rest of the field.:p

K.

Originally posted by TurboIndian
SlowGray try something sneaky? NAH, not unless he can get away with it.:D

So Clint, how about that "stock" class for us slower cars?:cool:

K.

It's not cheating if you don't get caught, right, Stock & Slow Gray

What about integrity all in the name of having fun. Man, did I open a can of worms when I said, “stock appearing”. Let’s just make it a street car, stock turbo, radial tire class or something that would be fair and fun for everyone .

Hopefully there will be a class with a level playing field for the stock or near stock cars, other than the 109 run what you brung and hope it’s enough, cheat em if you don’t get caught class.

Scott no punt intended but most TR don't have stock turbos & the ones that do prefer showing & not racing there car, and that is ok because in 20 + years or so they could still own a virgin TR.

Same here, none intended or none taken. I guess that’s why there is such a thing as brackets, lets the stock cars compete with the race cars.
:)

What about integrity all in the name of having fun. Man, did I open a can of worms when I said, “stock appearing”. Let’s just make it a street car, stock turbo, radial tire class or something that would be fair and fun for everyone.

"Stock appearing" has been the basis of the TSS class for many years, successfully. I wouldn't say you opened up a can of worms.

Integrity?? Cheating??:confused:

My car is 100% streetable. Probably as much or more so than most of the other cars that would show up. Just the other Saturday night I put 150 miles on it driving from my house to Rock Hill, SC. and around south Charlotte.

The class you would probably like to see would be a "bolt-on" class. No motor work (including heads/cam), No big shaft turbos, 200-4R Only, oem ecm Only, Intercooler ?, etc.

That sounds like a great class to me also. There's probably more TR's on the road like this than any other form of mods. The question would be how do you police these rules??

K.

Keith you hit the nail on the head. wear could you draw the line on mods. everybody has there own way doing things

Originally posted by NCTURBOS

That sounds like a great class to me also. There's probably more TR's on the road like this than any other form of mods. The question would be how do you police these rules?? QUOTE

That's what I'm talking about. The INTEGRITY would be in the way, a class such as this is policed.

Either way I look forward to seeing, sharing and experiencing the passion of our hobby with everyone involved.:)

Mine is 100% Streetable too... I drove it to BFE to TurboIndian's couple weeks ago listening to a little Pearl Jam on CD. I say we have a 100% streetable class where we take a 20 mile cruise then bolt on slicks and race. ;)

Sully

Originally posted by V6 Beast
...I drove it to BFE to TurboIndian's couple weeks ago listening to a little Pearl Jam on CD.

Sully

Ahh yes, the "Ten" CD. One of the best of all times. I must admit, yours is more streetable than mine. I wouldn't have taken mine down TurboIndian's gravel road. :D

K.

I wouldn't have taken mine down TurboIndian's gravel road. :D

although when I was at NCTURBOS I noticed more mud on the ET streets, than on the 44" boggers on my swamp buggy. K. do you want to buy a truck to haul slow gray? I will have it ready by sunday.

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
Ahh yes, the "Ten" CD. One of the best of all times. I must admit, yours is more streetable than mine. I wouldn't have taken mine down TurboIndian's gravel road. :D

K.

K.---you playin with me about the pics----give me some hope:D ;)

I vote for bracket racing on this discussion.I am damned if i do and damned if i don't on the heads-up racing:rolleyes:

With my FMIC-i guess i would be "race" class--means I get to race Sully heads up---NO THANKS!!!!!--you can take away the .003/sec. it helps me----or i go stock against Keith and his "LIL 44 ON PUMP GAS"--uh---no thanks again!!!!--i might as well find the show-n-shine section--unless Keith wants to let me borrow his "LIL 44"--:p

Make all the classes you want----just make sure there is a bracket race---and i will be there---gives everybody a chance--leaves it up to the driver!!

P.S.--turboIndian---want to run the trucks straight up???:p ;) :D

Geoff

...although when I was at NCTURBOS I noticed more mud on the ET streets, than on the 44" boggers on my swamp buggy. K. do you want to buy a truck to haul slow gray? I will have it ready by sunday.

Home of "The Cave!" :D

K.

Originally posted by ghall
K.---you playin with me about the pics----give me some hope:D ;)

They're on the way. Check the e-mail and let me know.

---or i go stock against Keith and his "LIL 44 ON PUMP GAS"--uh---no thanks again!!!!--unless Keith wants to let me borrow his "LIL 44"--

:D :cool:

P.S.--turboIndian---want to run the trucks straight up???

I don't know, he's think'n about putting a Banks kit on the 6.0L! ;)

I think I will use the same rules as last yr except no FAST and must run a mass air, oh yeah, no transbrakes:D ;)

I didn't win Clint why are you trying to keep me out. How about same rules as last year but footbrake only. Why eliminate Fast users just because they like to tune their own cars?

When you say MAF.. I assume you mean stock MAF no raptors, Translators, ME-Rs. Hell I'll stick an hollowed out MAF on there if you want on it somewhere ;)

Sully

Originally posted by sydwyndr
I think I will use the same rules as last yr except no FAST and must run a mass air, oh yeah, no transbrakes:D ;)

Whoooo Hoooooo!! :D

How about no translator+ or ME-R either.;) I think I'd have a small chance then!:D

K.

Originally posted by V6 Beast
When you say MAF.. I assume you mean stock MAF no raptors, Translators, ME-Rs.
Sully

Why you gotta list the Raptor 1st?? I'm no threat!?:D

Why eliminate F.A.S.T. users, just because they like to tune their own cars?

What are you digg'n at here??

K.