Ready for another race at Farmington??

Originally posted by sydwyndr
I think I will use the same rules as last yr except no FAST and must run a mass air, oh yeah, no transbrakes:D ;)
DO WHAT ! I take it your buds dont have fast or a trans brake? &^$#@* why dont you just give them the $ now & not even have the event.

P.S.--turboIndian---want to run the trucks straight up???:p ;) :D

why not as long as we leave clint out of the rule making. can we do it while having to tow our car?

There sure is alot going on in this thread----this was/is supp. to be fun right?:confused:

Geoff

I vote Farmington over Mooresville. I am equal distance away from both and Famington, IMO, is a better track hands down. I think Clint is doing a good job in promoting this event and there is alot of work that goes into it. The track owner enjoys to host the event and even gets into a little action himself as he is a proud owner of a silver T-Type. Keep up the good work Clint..

M. Banas

Rules, rules, rules, rules........whatever, make your rules Clint.

I say I'm coming out to run as fast as possible, it's all about bragging rights.....anybody ever heard of "run what you brung"?

It's all in fun, but end result, who's the fastest?

Bring it Sully...................................................................

Originally posted by GRAYGHOST

I say I'm coming out to run as fast as possible, it's all about bragging rights.....anybody ever heard of "run what you brung"?

Bring it Sully...................................................................

I hear ya Mike!! You must have worked out the bugs on that Anderson's motor.:cool:

Sully, why's everyone want to call you out?? I heard there are some 5-sec. "109-Outlaw" cars gonna show up if the payout is proper.

K.

Haven't you heard? I have been RULED out. :eek:

Hmm... I guess you got the oiling issues fixed with that Anderson motor. If you put that on that F.A.S.T. system you got sitting there, you will be RULED out too :D

Sully

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
Sully, why's everyone want to call you out?? I heard there are some 5-sec. "109-Outlaw" cars gonna show up if the payout is proper.

K.

I have no idea. I don't even think I know GreyGhost in person but maybe I do. I was trying to talk Roy & Laz into coming up and running but Roy can't travel that much.

S.

Originally posted by V6 Beast
Haven't you heard? I have been RULED out. :eek:

If you put that on that F.A.S.T. system you got sitting there, you will be RULED out too :D

Sully

To hell with the rules, bring it, you and I can make our own rules. How about, there are none!

I've got my own "purse" to run for, if you want to lay it down on your Beast.

And you should know me by now, I'm the one that said you sounded like an idiot, then helped you push your car on your trailer at the Farm.

To hell with the rules, bring it, you and I can make our own rules. How about, there are none!

I've got my own "purse" to run for, if you want to lay it down on your Beast.

And you should know me by now, I'm the one that said you sounded like an idiot, then helped you push your car on your trailer at the Farm.

Ahh... now I know. I was going to show you some F.A.S.T. stuff but you didn't get there til late.

No idea why you singled me out as I wasn't the fastest car there and certainly won't be at the next one. Maybe still peaved at me over the superbowl comments? :D But I will bring my own "purse" assuming the car is still running then and see what ya got. :D A lot of events between now and then and you know how Buicks can be.

S.

also.... if you live around Mecklenburg county (which includes being in or near the Harrisburg area)

and.... The car CANNOT have a lowering kit or be raced if the wife drives a Trailblazer and the car has a cracked windshield and no working A/C and a lowering kit.

furthermore.... The car CANNOT be towed by a van and ABSOLUTELY cannot have a purple and black painted turbo shield that also includes no wood grain trimmed interior with a very, very, very sssslllllooooowwww power passenger window and the pungent odor of cigars.

and by all means.... car CANNOT be owned by someone who lives by themself and has untightned head bolts and THEN try to make up for it by making faulty connectors for a living.

also.... car CANNOT have a red dog in the rear window and the car owners wife MUST be in attendance to watch the car go down the track

and finally...... car CANNOT be owned by someone that is in law enforcement and lives near guilford county.

in closing..... if you have a receeding hairline, bunions, naval lint, could stand to miss a few meals, etc..... then you are NOT qualified to enter into race... NO EXCEPTIONS!!!:p

in closing..... if you have a receeding hairline, bunions, naval lint, could stand to miss a few meals, etc..... then you are NOT qualified to enter into race... NO EXCEPTIONS!!!:p

See now you are just singling me out! :p

Originally posted by V6 Beast
No idea why you singled me out as I wasn't the fastest car there and certainly won't be at the next one. Maybe still peaved at me over the superbowl comments? :D But I will bring my own "purse" assuming the car is still running then and see what ya got. :D A lot of events between now and then and you know how Buicks can be.

S.

I'm not trying to single you out, you were just the only one I saw on this post to run at the Farm that I would consider competition. Just trying to get some buzz going.......

Hey Clint, how about in order to put a TR race together, you have to OWN one!!!;)

I guess in your case owned.......:rolleyes:

clint so what your saying is if i bring old smokey out i will win because i will be the only one within your rules?
;)