Ready for another race at Farmington??

bluebyu has been hauled to it's new home NCHOMOS, oops NCTURBOS, by Straight Line Motorsport. the big question on every bodys mind is, how soon & how many years will this 1 be setting on jack stands?:p

Clint,
I am laughing my azz off on the list people who are ruled out. I guess you disqualified all of greensboro, high point, W-S and Charlotte. Tommy Rierson car has the slowest, and I mean, slowest, passanger side window motor on this earth. Next time I see him I will time it. You should have made the comment on smoking those damn cigars but maybe next time...
As far as the head bolts I think the failure was the torque wrench I rented from Autozone (your home base). I took it to NASA calibration labs and they said it was off 150 ft*lbs. :)

Mike Banas
87GN

Originally posted by TurboIndian
bluebyu has been hauled to it's new home NCHOMOS, oops NCTURBOS, by Straight Line Motorsport.

HaHa, very funny.

But seriously, if anyone needs a car hauled either locally or regionally give TurboIndian a shout. He can get it done for you.

Of course that's if you don't mind him blowing out a tire on the trailer, ripping off the trailers fender, and damaging multiple body panels on your car!! :eek: :D ;)

K.

Originally posted by sydwyndr
3400 lb max... I believe that is fair

directly from the sy/ty forums====

I get my paper work which tells me my truck weighs the following with 3/4 tank of gas:

front axle=2200
rear axle=1240
gross weight=3440.

Looks like the lil black trucks better show up with 1/4 tank of gas:D ;) :p :eek:

Geoff

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
HaHa, very funny.

But seriously, if anyone needs a car hauled either locally or regionally give TurboIndian a shout. He can get it done for you.

(thanx, Keith. I can move any car, truck, van most any thing, within about 500 miles of charlotte NC)

Of course that's if you don't mind him blowing out a tire on the trailer, ripping off the trailers fender, and damaging multiple body panels on your car!! :eek: :D ;)

K.
(that's why I pay for insurance & DELTA tires will be contacted today)

I was wondering what and when are the final rules for this race.I would love to attend as a racer but would like to know if it will be worthwhile.I can't see spending that much money(gas for tow vehicle, gas for car, and accomadations, entry fee's,etc...)on something that I will be out-classed in. Especially at today's rising gas prices!!!!:mad: When could we expect even a loose inter. of the rules?:confused:
My car is not a super-car,just a 109,iron headed,stock maf,street/strip car.;) I am intersted in this as there are not too many heads-up races in NC for such a car.:rolleyes:

you have to understand....

There is still over 3 months to go before the race so I have only definately put 1 rule in place and that is at least 3400 lb

I want to make it the best for you guys (which most track promoters probably wouldnt ask about how the racers wanted the rules to be) so that both you and I can get the biggest bang for the buck. As far as the rest of the rules, only time (and responses) will tell the tale.... I am here for the racers, not just for me. I love doing it and don't mind paying the money.

-minimum 3400lbs.
-109 block
-29x10.5" slick (or 28x10.5")

Pretty common rules for this type of class.

my thoughts too...

more than likely will be the easiest way to go
28X10.5 tires tho

not 100% sure yet..

Bump...

Where's everyone at? If its a rain out at least we can say we had some good "bench racing".:D

K.

Re: Bump...

Where's everyone at? If its a rain out at least we can say we had some good "bench racing".:D

K.

Tell us about the new car in the sig.

Does it have..........

A Stock Turbo?:D

Originally posted by TurboIndian
Keith always runs with a stock turbo!! :)

:D :D :D

Steve, I got a flyer from Rockingham yesterday. I'm thinking about taking SlowGray and turning up the heat. 1st weekend of April.

K.

:D :D :D

Steve, I got a flyer from Rockingham yesterday. I'm thinking about taking SlowGray and turning up the heat. 1st weekend of April.

K.

Translated that means I may need you to haul my car to the Rock the first weekend of April so I can turn up the heat. ;) ;)

S.