Ready for another race at Farmington??

Originally posted by V6 Beast
Translated that means I may need you to haul my car to the Rock the first weekend of April so I can turn up the heat. ;) ;)

S.

:D :D :D

I can probably come up with a truck, ...now. It's the trailer I'm in need of.;)

K.

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
:D :D :D

I can probably come up with a truck, ...now. It's the trailer I'm in need of.;)

K.

Translated==

"I have already told Steve about the truck----now Sully---about that trailer?:p ;) :D :) "

Geoff

So far with clints' rules It's me, patrick, randy and cheryl.
Skip randy he's got no motor.
Ditto for cheryl she's stock
I guess it's all me then what's my purse gonna be?

Sam

Originally posted by BarnesGN
So far with clints' rules It's me, patrick, randy and cheryl.
Skip randy he's got no motor.
Ditto for cheryl she's stock
I guess it's all me then what's my purse gonna be?

Sam

Well, according to the "official" flyer the rules are yet to be announced. So I guess that means any & every one is allowed to run the class. :eek: :D Stock bodied that is...

K.

Originally posted by NCTURBOS Stock bodied that is...

K. [/B]
stock body, is there any one out there that honestly has a problem with a stock body hybrid? HONESTLY besides the 2 smart a$$e$ Keith & Sully it's all about the love of the turbo 6 engine is it not

Originally posted by TurboIndian
stock body, is there any one out there that honestly has a problem with a stock body hybrid? HONESTLY besides the 2 smart a$$e$ Keith & Sully it's all about the love of the turbo 6 engine is it not

As long as it meets the weight limit... ;) Oh, was I being a smartazz again?!:D

Hey, you need to get it out of paint first.:eek:

K.

this website is for fast cars, not for chevrolets

93 Indy Pace Car
Just like 99%of you, it ain't stock!

easter is this weekend you better cover up that easter egg so no little kids try to put it their easter basket

Originally posted by TurboIndian
this website is for fast cars, not for chevrolets

93 Indy Pace Car
Just like 99%of you, it ain't stock!

easter is this weekend you better cover up that easter egg so no little kids try to put it their easter basket

LOL, the "Easter egg" is staying put in the garage.:) You say this website is for fast cars? I guess that (primer)Grey does make your car look fast.:D

you know....
I been thinking and it is a turbo "REGAL" quick 8.

No offense Turboindian.

Your sig says you have a GN, Just run it

All right.....
Nats are over, time for the race at the farm baby!!

hope everyone who went had a good time in BG

Make the quick 8

Stock Block, Stock Tranny, Stock Rearend & No delay boxes.

and bracket race for all the rest.

this class will be called "THE PRETEND Q-8"

Originally posted by JIM ROCK
Make the quick 8

Stock Block, Stock Tranny, Stock Rearend & No delay boxes.

and bracket race for all the rest.

this class will be called "THE PRETEND Q-8"

Way back in Feb when I posted that, the thinking was that it would give more guys a chance to compete without having to spend the money on stage motors, race trannys, ford 9" rearends, twin turbos, etc.

I guess those rules don't fit your car? Which one of those rulz needs to be changed to let you in?:D

Ok how about any motor, any tranny, any turbo, anything goes. Anything else would also be just a Just a Pretend Quick 8 right??

I will bracket race and watch Richie K. lay the smack down on everyone. :eek:

Sully

That rule of being a 3400 lbs and stock block is too broad. It sad to say before you go to an event you know who the winner will be. There are plenty of local cars that would be nice to watch and watch them compete (Daniel, Trampis, Sully, Mike W, Rodney, Turk, Rocco, Tommy R., Keith S, buck, Richard W, myself etc..) that have similiar builds. The reason for me saying this is from watching the boys from SC, run a 10.1 ALL DAY LONG at bowling green, makes me wonder who has a chance..? Set up a race for the people who will have evenly matched odds of winning (or something close..). Just my .02.

Mike Banas

NC87GN:
That rule of being a 3400 lbs and stock block is too broad. It sad to say before you go to an event you know who the winner will be.
not to be rude but obviously you dont know a lot about racing.
NC87GN
(Daniel, Trampis, Sully, Mike W, Rodney, Turk, Rocco, Tommy R., Keith S, buck, Richard W, myself etc..)
out of that whole list of people, the person who one DEFINATELY did not have the fastest car.
from V6 BEAST:
Nah no tissues needed here. maybe if everyone was told the same thing ... things would be different. Just proves the fastest car don't always win. So no matter how much Clint opens the rules to get his buds in, I will still race win or lose Who knows there may still be a bit more in it
NC87GN, take a look at that quote before you ever say you know who the winner will be.:rolleyes:

Obviously I do not know alot about racing? What kind of comment is that.. Do you teach racing 101 now? If so may I sign up? Hope the class did not fill up yet..

Clint, I think the point you missed from Mike B. is that the majority of the cars there are stock blocked, tranny, rear ended cars. If the rules where to incorporate the majority it would make for much better competition. Think about why NASCAR has so many rules? Not to mention every car that is a supporting car of "the Farm" falls into the all "stock" setup.... You've basically opened up the rules to let a few non-locals come and take the day....
It would make since to me to have a class for stock set-up, then have an "open" class for the guys who want to run the non-related TR parts....just my 0-2's.....

Originally posted by NC87GN
That rule of being a 3400 lbs and stock block is too broad. It sad to say before you go to an event you know who the winner will be. There are plenty of local cars that would be nice to watch and watch them compete (Daniel, Trampis, Sully, Mike W, Rodney, Turk, Rocco, Tommy R., Keith S, buck, Richard W, myself etc..) that have similiar builds. The reason for me saying this is from watching the boys from SC, run a 10.1 ALL DAY LONG at bowling green, makes me wonder who has a chance..? Set up a race for the people who will have evenly matched odds of winning (or something close..). Just my .02.

Mike Banas

Who from SC was running 10.1's @ BG? If we don't get a break in the heat for that day I may just be there in spirit. Any chances of making it a night race?

K.