You can type here any text you want

ready to go , If the rain ever stops

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brad T

Got the new motor from RPE in and ready to test . Thanks Bobby ! Cal will be here next week to work on the tune . It has been raining every weekend hope it moves on out so we can get to the track .

Attachments

• DSCN2789.jpg
    DSCN2789.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 482
  • DSCN2791.jpg
    DSCN2791.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 488
Yikes, that thing looks like a killer! Stock location water to air IC? Care to share any details on the build? Got pics of the entire car? Looks amazing man, nice work!

It's just a stage 2 , has the small 47/88 turbo , pt1800 intercooler , ptc converter . Just looking to run in the 8's . :) I have a few good pics of it if I can find them .

Attachments

• DSCN2788.jpg
    DSCN2788.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 377
Better put some pontoons on it if you are going to run it this week............:biggrin::biggrin:

Beautiful! You car is amazing. If there was a car I wish I could mimic or build somewhat close to, it'd be yours. Man, I love that thing! Nice work brother!

Looks like some pretty big tires back there. Frame notch? If not, care to share the tire/wheel size?

Lookin' good Brad!

Glad to see it's finally coming together - I know it's been a LONG road for you.

WOW!!! its like that huh? looks killer good build!!!

I'll tell you after all I have been through with this thing the last few years last night was great . I have to give a big thanks to Dave Fiscus . He kept after me to get my motor to RPE . The power this thing makes with low boost is amazing . It goes down the track so smooth it is a real surprise when the time comes up on the board . THANK YOU BOBBY !

I also want to thank Cal Hartline . Things didn't work out to get him up here this weekend . He looked at the program I had from the last time the car was out :rolleyes: . He sent a new one and was on the phone several times last night . I haven't done business with him before but he has still gone out of his way to help . You can be sure I will be dealing with him now .:D

Back