Rear suspension

Thanks. What does the double bar do ?I,ve seen Walt's at Marroco but I have never seen one of the double bars.

It is the same it just has 4 links.
They want you to run it if you are
trying for 7's.

We have it on Chris's Car.
WE4 Stock Suspension 29.5X10.5W 1800hp 3400lbs.
8.5 @ 162 almost off idle =)

John is right on with his info, the double bar is a waste of money unless trying to run 7's. But to be honest with you, I can't say from experience, after spending much time speaking with david Wolfe, I don't see any reason for any of us to run a double. We are installing one on one of our customers cars in the next few weeks, no doubt it should add to the strength and deflection, whether he will atempt to utilize it's full potential, remains to be seen. I believe, we need alot more tire than what most of us use to run those kind of numbers. Why someone would put a double on a 10 second car is beyond me.....

One more thing, I've been as quick as 1.31 60ft with my single and I believe there is more to come.

Jack,

If the person is not worried about his car being top secret could you please tell me more about it???

Thanks in advance!!! =)

thanks for the pics Walt.anyone else have any detailed pics of the wolf bar installed with the TH 3.5 single shot.Getting ready to do the install soon.

Terry H doesnt make it anymore I guess it was too loud for most people.I guess i'm in the minority sounds just right! Loud Loud and Fast!