You can type here any text you want

Removing gauge cluster I forgot where these screws go

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wahoo

I installed new LED bulbs in the cluster but also loosened the steering column to get to something I can't remember. I didn't touch it for awhile and now I buttoned it back together and have these 3 extra screws and a nut.

Also when I stuck my head under the dash to button up the steering column nuts, a noticed a wire connector not connected to anything, it'd got a bunch of wires in it... I'm guessing it's for the power master or something? It's near the crotch vent duct.

The screws look like the ones that hold the fuse box to the fire wall. The nut might be the one that goes just above the gas pedal that holds the insulating cover to the bottom of the dash.

The screws look like the ones that hold the fuse box to the fire wall. The nut might be the one that goes just above the gas pedal that holds the insulating cover to the bottom of the dash.
I don't think I touched the fuse box.

I was looking for a stud for the nut to go on but maybe I missed it. I'll check again.

I don't think the screws are from the fuse box, are there screws like these behind the cluster? Maybe I have to rip everything apart again

Those screws look similar to the ones that hold the two halves of the alternator case together.

Screws under the dash speaker/defroster plate that secure the dash to the firewall likely. There was 3 if I remember right L C R. The nut likely goes to the stud above the gas pedal that holds the lower cover in place.

Back