You can type here any text you want

Reproduction Custom Indy Pace Car Plates: REVISED

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who Needs 8

Ok, I guess this whole time, my yahoo email would spam delete emails from licenseplates.tv. I email them last week from my work email and got a response. They priced the plates at $45 w/ free shipping. They're the only company now that has given a quote, one company even referred them because they have the capability to do what we want.

You might check out their website, it looks like they make quality products. www.licenseplates.tv

He said that they would not be embossed, which I don't think the originals were anyway, so that's ok.

I haven't worked out how he wants to set this up. I'd like it to be that you guys go and purchase these from his website with a code or something. I'll talk to him about this once I know if this is what you guys want.

I'm still interested.... I'm tired of looking at that black frame on the front of my car with no plate on it!!!!(Still looks better than the holes if removed)

Sounds good to me, keep us posted. Thanks for doing all the leg work on this project. :)

Thanks to Davege

Alright, I've finished the "Blank" Plate with no number on it. BIG THANKS TO DAVEGE For sending me pictures of Two different plates so that I could figure out what's going on with that center indy car that gets covered up by the number.

So I spent some time with Photoshop to get a real white background, and the middle car complete without a number in the middle.

Tomorrow, I'll email the "platemeister" to see how he wants to work this "group buy" out. Hopefully we'll get this going next week (Crosses Fingers).

Attached is a smaller version of the high resolution picture files I made, and a smaller version of one of the pictures Davege sent me.

Attachments

• IndyPlate224small.jpg
    IndyPlate224small.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 87
  • BlankPlate.jpg
    BlankPlate.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 78
Looking good! Thanks for your time on this project. Nothing like having a original but this will suit me fine! :)

I'm in for a couple of the plates as well!

Thanks for keeping up with this.

Chris
-----------------
1989 Turbo Trans Am #760 (1704 miles)
1983 Delorean DMC-12
1985 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator

Hmmmm . . . I'm at work now. I have a 21" CRT here, and a 17" LCD at home, and I'm noticing that the background has some "blue tint" to it, it was all white on my LCD. Hmmmmmm Guess I'll have to hook my computer up to a CRT.

<--- Perfectionist.

Who Needs 8 said:
Hmmmm . . . I'm at work now. I have a 21" CRT here, and a 17" LCD at home, and I'm noticing that the background has some "blue tint" to it, it was all white on my LCD. Hmmmmmm Guess I'll have to hook my computer up to a CRT.

<--- Perfectionist.

Yes the light blue back ground graphics are definately on the plates I took pictures of for you. I am glad you caught it in my pictures.

- Dave

I really hate it when companies don't reply to emails. I haven't heard from the "Plate Meister" for a week. I'll going to try again this week. I also made this plate to submit to him as another option. If anyone is interested in making this one also, let me know.

Attachments

• HallOfFame797small.jpg
    HallOfFame797small.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 118
Back