You can type here any text you want

Review of QA 1 Coilovers-Rears for now

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

psycho6cyl

Ponies Are For Lil Girls
I love them. I orginally wantes to do DSE drop 2" all around. Decided to buy rims w massive tires and got the usual 1/4 rub. My friend parted ways w his gbody and had these left over. I figured it couldnt hurt at this point. Well these are defintely worth what they are sold for. The spring is a 150 I believe. I was able to get the car high enough where it does not rub. Its not the look I wanted bc I didnt want to trim any panels or moldings. This is a great compromise. Once I established the right height-and yes numerous jacking up and down and test rides. Once I got it where I thought it wouldnt rub I adjusted ride quality-via knob on shock to a harsher setting to see if there was rubbing. There was so I jacked the car back up and made my final adjustment. To have the car not rub for me the wheel well molding had to be 28 1/8" high. To save you guys a little trouble for me w a 28 tall tire I measured from bottom of shock up to lower nut on shock and it measured about 5". Now I have been adj the ride quality knob-w the + and - symbol and the car rides good about 6 or 7 clicks for the base which is turned allnthe way yo negative and gonfrom there. These are the same ones Mark feom TR Custom parts sells. I will def be doing the fronts. Another great product.

Sidenote- I never installes the DSE setup bc I would have def rubbed too much. Not flaming that product just never tested it.

I bought 130 # springs. I wonder how those will ride. We'll see. Let me know what front springs you decide on getting. I have gotten different opinions on which ones to use. Good job by the way, glad you are happy. Put a picture when you get a chance.

Back