You can type here any text you want

Revolution X cam kit with beehive springs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Onalky87

Just ordered the rev X 210/215 roller cam Kit and it comes with beehive springs it says. R these going to be enough for my build(look at winter build in sig) what lb are they. Don't I need like 140lb or something at the seat. I have 92lb comp980s still NIB that I know will not work

You should take the heads to a good shop and have the springs installed and shimmed to get the proper seated and open pressures. Should be around 135lb closed if I remember correctly. Call Mike at FT to make sure.

What rpm? What springs, what lift? Without that info how can anyone answer your question.

5700-5800rpm. Lift is .516/.516 with 1.55 RR. And idk what springs, whatever comes with that kit, thats why idk if they'll work

Fred,
The springs that come with the kit should work great for your build. At 1.75" those springs will be right at 135-140. I have used many of them with no issues.

Fred,
The springs that come with the kit should work great for your build. At 1.75" those springs will be right at 135-140. I have used many of them with no issues.

Thank you Ken :smile: from the ones uve seen with my whole setup heads/cam/turbo etc. R my goals in my future???:confused:

5700-5800rpm. Lift is .516/.516 with 1.55 RR. And idk what springs, whatever comes with that kit, thats why idk if they'll work
If they come with their kit they are likely 26918. The will be good in that application. Looks like you are looking for about 133mph in 3rd.

If they come with their kit they are likely 26918. The will be good in that application. Looks like you are looking for about 133mph in 3rd.

Ya maybe 133 with 30psi. It would be nice if I could get 10.4 n 127-128 with 26psi tho

My current suspension is not enough? I've got brand new 275/60 ET streets

If you want to run high 1.30's low 1.40's it will take a lot more than just tires. Springs/shocks and practice.

I have that cam, and our builds are pretty close, just make sure your installed height is correct and you should not have a problem. I have had my engine together now for about 6k miles and it is nice and quiet and runs great! It will twist 6k no problem!

My goal was a 10 sec full weight GN anywhere in the 10s ....I would be stocked with a 10.99! I ran this past April on a set of Nittos crappy launch 1.72 60' and ran an 11.54 on 19psi just bumping 20 psi at 1000 mark. I am gonna go back in February after I get a powelogger and hopefully bump the 10's I am confident the car will do it just need a good launch and 24 psi and I should be there.

What Turbo you got I did not see it in your build?

Duurrrrrrr. just saw your set up in your sig....I was looking below where you posted your new stuff. Yous should hit your goal no problem with a solid 60' and 25-28psi!

the comps that came with the kit, there has been a lot of talk about the comps on this board and how noisy they are. I took my time during assembly and made sure my pushrod length was good and correct cam end play.

I had a really big flat tappet hyd cam before is sounded sick and made big power but like 2 cams previous it wiped a lobe around 6k miles. I saved for a year to get a roller and it was a great choice it is a really good cam!

Just ordered the rev X 210/215 roller cam Kit and it comes with beehive springs it says. R these going to be enough for my build(look at winter build in sig) what lb are they. Don't I need like 140lb or something at the seat. I have 92lb comp980s still NIB that I know will not work

mine are close to 140lbs

Back