You can type here any text you want

Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Going to test and tune tomorrow night. Need one pass to get a base line tune. I will post a slip for Mr. JD to calculate.

The look on Jd's face when he found out i wasn't able to make to BG!

baby jd1.jpg

The look on Jd's face when he found out i was actually going to make it to BG !

baby jd.jpg

Sorry Jd for all the mixed emotions....................

Hey Jd.

I found you something..........A pair of ruby red slippers. You can use them after first round. Just remember to click your heels 3 times and say theirs no place like Englewood florida.......

Ruby_slippers.JPG

Going to test and tune tomorrow night. Need one pass to get a base line tune. I will post a slip for Mr. JD to calculate.

Good luck!! I know your car has been getting faster and faster.... You seem to have a good tuner

I almost forgot JD that your gonna need some of this! It might help with the pain after first round............

baby's butt aid.jpg

Went home for lunch and drove the car back to work. Leaving work and heading to the track. 45mins one way. Driving the car to the track. True street car fashion. Stay tuned JD....you are going to need that "butt aide" big boy!!!!:eek:

Kinda funny , looks like u have pretty good supply...

U must have a lot of expierence with this little problem!!!!

Ok got the biggest LOSER decal getting made!! HaHa hope the loser likes it. It will be on for a year!!!!!!:D

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ok got the biggest LOSER decal getting made!! HaHa hope the loser likes it. It will be on for a year!!!!!!:D

Clint I'll bring the glass cleaner an even clean ur window for ur soon to be new addition to that pretty car of YOURS!!!

;);););)

O Damn really getting deep now!!! I can't race but can have a little fun. Hell I would always be the loser. Nothing new here.:cool: Can't beat deep pockets or someone else's!!!

Back