You can type here any text you want

Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Maybe one day I will get my pinto Finnished!! :( Would love to make a pass.:mad:

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Haha! JD in the fetal postion. lmao!!!

OMG it was bad actually...... Kinda look like he threw out his knee. Was crying good tho
Picture2 (Small).png

I might not be able to make it ........... There is another guy requesting vac time off that same week . That's the problem with a small company

If you need a stunt driver let me know.......LMAO
Hope you can make bro

Bryan

That's a awesome picture. It's like looking into the future. JD will be back in that position soon. I can't stop laughing.

Get to practicing that fetal position JD. I got a phone call today and the Big Guns are coming. OH YEA!!!!!

It's been like 6 hours and yall haven't talked smack to JD what's wrong. Week away to let the hammer down!!!

It's been like 6 hours and yall haven't talked smack to JD what's wrong. Week away to let the hammer down!!!

Oh its coming.......

JDs gonna need more than 1psi...... He may wanna do some of this...
prayer-hands (Small).jpg

Lord please don't let me get put on the trailer in the first round. Please make sure that my 36psi will be enough for the 25psi that Shanes gonna hit me with.... Amen

Where's JD? Guess we have scared him off. Ok buddy I will turn it down a little first round.;)

Back