You can type here any text you want

Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
O Damn really getting deep now!!! I can't race but can have a little fun. Hell I would always be the loser. Nothing new here.:cool: Can't beat deep pockets or someone else's!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You don't have to have deep pockets ......all you need is someone's spare tsm engine to go fast............

But it also don't cost to have fun in this class. We all talk smack but in the end its all good..............it only stop when the pre stage and stage lights are lite.............then your my enemy. Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

You don't have to have deep pockets ......all you need is someone's spare tsm engine to go fast............

But it also don't cost to have fun in this class. We all talk smack but in the end its all good..............it only stop when the pre stage and stage lights are lite.............then your my enemy. Lol

Agreed 1000%

;);););)

Sent from my PC36100 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app[/quote

Sorry JD..... u are going home empty handed. No salsa and mad as hell

No way JOSE!!!!

That salsa is to DIE for!!!!!

That was the final nail in UR COFFIN....

I don't need any more motivation then THAT!!!

;);););)

First pass 6.99@103mph in the 1/8. 22psi of boost. In line now to make another pass at 24psi.

Back