You can type here any text you want

Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Don't forget, JD lifts off the throttle at the 60 ft mark- the TPS graphs in his logs look like a Honda torque curve (no top end) ;)

j/k - wish I could make it this year, cravin' for some Theresa's breakfast, then jump the fence to the campsite from the strip, getting my shirt caught on some rusty metal which requires a tetanus shot at the clinic in downtown BG (which is open to 10 pm btw) lol It's a fun week at BG if anyone is on the fence about going - GO!

Hahaha!!!! Car leaves so hard... My foot pulls back with the car....

Wish u could make it!!!!

Will keep u posted next WEEK!!!

Wish you could make it. I understand JD lifting the throttle. There's lot to think about in those first 60ft. He may have trouble processing so much information so quickly.

"Car leaving so hard" that's about as good excuse as any!!

I tell it like it is!!!!!

Gotten a lot BETTER....

So when I leave you sittin at the starting line in AHHHHH....
Make sure second round u get video of me lifted the front end!!!!

WHY Does everyone pick on JD what is he the fastest!!!!!!!!!;)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

WHY Does everyone pick on JD what is he the fastest!!!!!!!!!;)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

In this class I have run the fastest in a TAI EVENT... 9.99

I have been in TAI since Julio aka Razor started this class in 2006

I have raced in other classes. But have ALWAYS used alky and believe we haven't Reached it's limits YET!!!

I love havin fun and once u make it to a race you will see WHY!!

Hope to meet ya soon!!!

He was the fastest. Well till I get to Bowling this year.

Love that confidence, but it's time to step back to reality!!!!

Maybe I need to give u the same advice I have Clint and Patrick, bring a large box of Kleenex so you and dry those tears, when your FEELINS get hurt .....;););)

;)
20131007_203944.jpg

Is that one of Mikes driveshafts??

Bryan

Yes sir..... and get this. Stock shaft is 16lbs (weighed with yokes and joints by RC), this new one is 20lbs. Well worth the 4lbs. Stock shaft is 2&3/4, this one is 3". stock is .065 wall, this one is .085 wall. Mike said no worries with this one.... Pat and Eric run one also

Yes sir..... and get this. Stock shaft is 16lbs (weighed with yokes and joints by RC), this new one is 20lbs. Well worth the 4lbs. Stock shaft is 2&3/4, this one is 3". stock is .065 wall, this one is .085 wall. Mike said no worries with this one.... Pat and Eric run one also

I figured...I will get one too when the car is running

Bryan

JD you've got that car of yours tuned for hot Florida air. I'm already tuned to this cool air up here. Don't worry though. I will petal at the end where it doesn't look too bad for you!;)

JD you've got that car of yours tuned for hot Florida air. I'm already tuned to this cool air up here. Don't worry though. I will petal at the end where it doesn't look too bad for you!;)

My car will come ALIVE in cool weather.... U seriously might want to leave yours home adjust come and WATCH!!!!;););)

Lmao!!!!!

Back