You can type here any text you want

Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Now for JD. Made my final test tonight. Patrick put in a awesome tune. Almost needed to change my shorts when I pulled second gear. Sideways. Street tuning is over. Oh JD that was at 21psi.:cool:

Now for JD. Made my final test tonight. Patrick put in a awesome tune. Almost needed to change my shorts when I pulled second gear. Sideways. Street tuning is over. Oh JD that was at 21psi.:cool:

You gonna need a whole lot more then THAT!!!;););)

My tuner and I are putting in a awesome tune. Been working on it this afternoon. JD you better stay home.:D

Team JD stickers available at the tent. Come by asap as there is a limited supply. Wait....is JD still coming or is he getting scared?? JD I would send you a WOT log but don't want you getting nervous. Bring it on "Big Daddy"

IDONTALWAYS.jpg

JD is offline. He's gone night night. He will have a lot to get caught up on in the morning.:p

Bryan you need to come on. Think we are going to use every day to keep this going.:D

I seen a little Buick v6 run a 5.15@133 a few min. Ago

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Back