You can type here any text you want

Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
allwinter.jpg

JD forgot to tell you my tuner put in a new tune. Made a test pull this morning. Pulled like a freight train. It's on big boy!! Ha Ha Ha!!

It's always been on , your just now comin to the GAME!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!;););)

Tonight is my last hit before BG. Think I said that already.:rolleyes: Putting some boost in and a updated tune. Stay tuned tonight for further details.:D

I've sprayed more alcohol in the last week that I have all year. I've got a suprise for you JD. Make sure when you're filming after first round to zoom in on my car. What a good clean video.:D:D

I've sprayed more alcohol in the last week that I have all year. I've got a suprise for you JD. Make sure when you're filming after first round to zoom in on my car. What a good clean video.:D:D

Keep up that positive THINKIN!!!;););)

:):):):):)

I'm just gonna sit back and wait till all YOU MAKE UR PASSES AND THEN

WATCH OUT!!!!

Last tuning session is in the book. Ruined a good pair of underwear. Sorry JD we are going top secret from here. I don't need a good 60ft. I'll wave to you as I go by!!!

Last tuning session is in the book. Ruined a good pair of underwear. Sorry JD we are going top secret from here. I don't need a good 6ft. I'll wave to you as I go by!!!

DREAMIN!!!!!

keep it UP!!!

Don't forget, JD lifts off the throttle at the 60 ft mark- the TPS graphs in his logs look like a Honda torque curve (no top end) ;)

j/k - wish I could make it this year, cravin' for some Theresa's breakfast, then jump the fence to the campsite from the strip, getting my shirt caught on some rusty metal which requires a tetanus shot at the clinic in downtown BG (which is open to 10 pm btw) lol It's a fun week at BG if anyone is on the fence about going - GO!

Back