You can type here any text you want

Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good one Patrick...

Hey JD you will need this too.
alarm_clock_10.gif

Also don't forget to go on green.......
Picture1.png

And you may want these so you can see.....
coke_bottle_glasses_2px5wr.jpg

You guys are killing me!! I'm getting the car out tonight for one more boost run then she's done till BG. I'm counting on smoking all the competition. That's right guys. Smoking you all.:eek: Literally smoke that is....................

You guys are killing me!! I'm getting the car out tonight for one more boost run then she's done till BG. I'm counting on smoking all the competition. That's right guys. Smoking you all.:eek: Literally smoke that is....................

;);););)

Looks like I am going to have to get a lot of loser decal made !!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I drove the car tonight. She's pulling hard. Im going to 60 foot you and the rest will be history. Its going to be a long trip home my friend.

I drove the car tonight. She's pulling hard. Im going to 60 foot you and the rest will be history. Its going to be a long trip home my friend.

seems to me JD is being hunted like a three legged cat by a pack of wild dogs.............

we hope to send ya back where ya came from.................:) After first round.........

SO now it has ben requested that we should have a best 2 out of 3 run should JD happen to pull one out of his rectal region then I will run him again...... But anyway it wont happen.

Back