Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

well i took the transmission apart last night and i found carnage!!!!!!! I killed the roller clutch assembly in the back end of the trans along wth the planet/sun shell .
IMAG0453.jpg

SloGN said:
well i took the transmission apart last night and i found carnage!!!!!!! I killed the roller clutch assembly in the back end of the trans along wth the planet/sun shell .

Wow nasty looking. Thank God my tranny was not that bad.

time to billet

the parts that i broke they don't make in billet.........i did however order a heavy duy sprag assembly and then went addug thru some junk at mybuddies place and got the rest of the pieces i needed!

Woow and to think you went 106 mph 5 TIMES!!!!!

well lets see i made a few passes on friday and then made my qualifing runs for TAI and the 6.99 index plus all the rounds during the races!!!!!!

So it held in there pretty dang well !!!!!!!!!!! What i thought was wheel spin during the launch on a couple of the passes turned out to be the trans tring to lock-up the sprag. but I powered thru that till it finally broke....

the transmission is in good hands.........

ill call lunchbox and his son to come over for a weekend and help you put it together!
tell Richard to get out the air hose!!

well lets see i made a few passes on friday and then made my qualifing runs for TAI and the 6.99 index plus all the rounds during the races!!!!!!

So it held in there pretty dang well !!!!!!!!!!! What i thought was wheel spin during the launch on a couple of the passes turned out to be the trans tring to lock-up the sprag. but I powered thru that till it finally broke....

That tranny has been thru tons of hwy hits, dyno pulls, 1/4 and 1/8 mile passes, broken rearend, etc.... Patrick and RC went thru it themselves. That is the fastest 200 to come from RCs shop I do believe...

Patrick, I will selfishly ask "Why couldn't it happen one pass earlier before you killed me in the semis"? :( Good luck with the rebuild and I will want a rematch next year with my new engine!

hahahahahaha

i needed a good laugh this morning !

Would ya look at that JD wins another TAI race and still can't get any respect!

That tranny has been thru tons of hwy hits, dyno pulls, 1/4 and 1/8 mile passes, broken rearend, etc.... Patrick and RC went thru it themselves. That is the fastest 200 to come from RCs shop I do believe...

The rear end breaking probably hurt that roller clutch in Reynolds...