Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

JD and Clint are both great guys. Thanks for making the week fun and helping me with my gremlins! Steve

Well here is my North Carolina experience. I drove all day Wed and got to the host Hotel around 9:00. Met Scott W.(GNS Performance) and Donnie in the lobby. We sat and talked a while and then ole Brian Weaver(Gbody Parts) came down for a while. We called it a night and I got up Thursday morning and unloaded the car. Drove down for breakfast and got bad news from home. We decided to go on to Richards and keep in contact with home. I got to talk to JD and Patrick for a few minutes and see all the amazing sights at Richards shop. My wife thought it might be best if she flew home so I could stay and race. As the day went on I decided it was best if I brought her home. We loaded up Thursday night and I was back in Tennessee the following morning. I regret not having the opportunity to speak with Clint and you other guys. It really hadn't hit me until I saw some of the videos. I was dissappointed that I missed racing. Family first was a quote from JD and he was right. I guess it just isn't meant for me to make a race. If anyone has a Team JD T-shirt I sure would like one. I hope everyone has a safe trip home.

esinger said:
Here's the Team JD video!

YouTube Video
G-Body Turbo Buick Nationals 2013 - Turbo Alcohol Injection TAI Class
Left to Right (32 seconds into the video
Pat (SloGN)
JD (JDsGNX)
Clint (Sydwyndr)
Eric (Esinger)
Dennell (USMC_Turbo6)

This really really makes me miss being there.
Have a laugh for me cause it looks like a really good time.

blackgn1 said:
Well here is my North Carolina experience. I drove all day Wed and got to the host Hotel around 9:00. Met Scott W.(GNS Performance) and Donnie in the lobby. We sat and talked a while and then ole Brian Weaver(Gbody Parts) came down for a while. We called it a night and I got up Thursday morning and unloaded the car. Drove down for breakfast and got bad news from home. We decided to go on to Richards and keep in contact with home. I got to talk to JD and Patrick for a few minutes and see all the amazing sights at Richards shop. My wife thought it might be best if she flew home so I could stay and race. As the day went on I decided it was best if I brought her home. We loaded up Thursday night and I was back in Tennessee the following morning. I regret not having the opportunity to speak with Clint and you other guys. It really hadn't hit me until I saw some of the videos. I was dissappointed that I missed racing. Family first was a quote from JD and he was right. I guess it just isn't meant for me to make a race. If anyone has a Team JD T-shirt I sure would like one. I hope everyone has a safe trip home.

Very sorry to hear Shane. Next year for both of us.

Thanks Coach. I can all you guys that the trip is worth it. There is no doubt that these are the best guys you can find anywhere. I know Clint, Patrick, and JD spent all thier time helping others. Alky kit installs. Car tuning. Dyno pulls. There was something going on everywhere.

Yes! He and his dad were workin hard. He did show up with the grill a little late, but that's excusable because of all the work on his car.

Ya family stuff is top priority !! There is always next year for ya. Had the same thing happen to me last year goin there. Do ya know how many cars were in the Alky class??

I think 6

JD took first
Patrick 2nd (blown tranny)
Guy from fort lauderdale (sorry missed his name)
Me (Steve)
Eric
Donnie (blown head gasket)

I hope I got that right

Grumpy you are correct. There are more races. JD gave me a call a few minutes ago to see how things were going so I got a little info on the racing. There were several guys that had bad luck. Headgaskets. Trannys. Motor issues. I think the field ended up with 5 cars after the breakages. Patrick or Clint will fill us in on the results soon I'm sure. JD did take the win.

jdsgnx said:
That's what you all MISSED!!!

GREAT FOOD!!!

Thanks for the kind words JD. Man I had a outstanding time. I made a lot of new friends/buddies. All of you guy are great and I enjoyed meeting you all. I hope that we all can keep in touch with each other. If you have never been and you have a GN/T- Type then your missing out. You need to make it your business to be here next year. So start planning now.

Yes! He and his dad were workin hard. He did show up with the grill a little late, but that's excusable because of all the work on his car.

We got it back up and running I can drive t home. So that a good thing. I want to say thenk you to Jason W. for putting in the long hard to get me back you and running with my Trans. Thank you Very Much Brother If your every in Jacksonville,NC and I can do anything to help you. Let me now ASAP

We got it back up and running I can drive it home now, so that's a good thing. I want to say thenk you to Jason W. for putting in the long hard to get me back you and running with my Trans. Thank you Very Much Brother If your every in Jacksonville,NC and I can do anything to help you. Let me now ASAP