Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Only job u can have be wrong 50% of the time and still keep!!!

That's crazy right!!!!!! Man I hope that it all pass. Need to get the car dealed in for the race. I'm just bring my car my dad didn't get all what he wanted done to his car to bring it.

Too bad Piedmont Dragway isn't running a Test and Tune Thursday night. One of the best times I had was when a large group of us that came to the event showed up in our Turbo Regals and laid some major smackdown on every car at the track.

Only job u can have be wrong 50% of the time and still keep!!!

Lemme help ya JD.. Take a look at this listed tonight... I would say picture perfect;)

5Day%20Forecast_640x480.JPG

We have the sun shineing Friday, Clint u better bring your big boy pants today ur gonna need them:):):)

Met a lot of new people yesterday , great to put a face to a name!!!!

Looks like we gonna run TAI TODAY, due to possible bad weather tommorrow.

All u alkyholics stay TUNED!!!!

esinger said:
What? You getting in a rush to get back to Florida? You'll be on the trailer quick enough:D

I wouldn't be in a rush if I were him....seems he gets plenty of rest at these events. I bet that's nice!

Well looks like we gonna qualify today and race tommorrow , weather is clear and. Few people need the time!

jdsgnx said:
Well looks like we gonna qualify today and race tommorrow , weather is clear and. Few people need the time!

Soooo....its your birthday? You know you're never gonna get any younger doing that. Hahahahaha