Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

HEY JD

You wasn't listening to kenny rogers while you was waiting on the AAA tow truck were you?

You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel.... I was headed to NC looking for a TAI trophy to steal.......

But ended up in englewood yet again..........

HEY JD

You wasn't listening to kenny rogers while you was waiting on the AAA tow truck were you?

You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel.... I was headed to NC looking for a TAI trophy to steal.......

But ended up in englewood yet again..........

Eric I do like some AZZ , but not like that!!!!LMAO!!!

Patrick hopefully all is fixed TODAY!!!

I may need a ride who wants to lend a brother a HAND!!!

Well truck is fixed and all is well for know!!!!

Gettin on the road this afternoon!!!!

Will see you all REAL SOON!!!!!

If anyone is flying there and needs parts brought there or back to NYC or North Jersey, I'll have my TrailBlazer so can help out. I'm in Staten Island.

We're here !!!!!

Have a. Last already!

:):):)
Thanks for dragging the cold and torrential rains with you. Way to go genius.. Oh BTW...... I get to choose the weapon of destruction for you. Its heading down from the North and will be ready for installation on Wed.... Oh what should it be?? 67...70hpq...71gtq..... decisions decisions....

Another thing mr JD.... What do you think the power diff will be between full alky and 50/50 mix??

Thanks for dragging the cold and torrential rains with you. Way to go genius.. Oh BTW...... I get to choose the weapon of destruction for you. Its heading down from the North and will be ready for installation on Wed.... Oh what should it be?? 67...70hpq...71gtq..... decisions decisions....

Do u mean what excuse. Are you u gonna use when I beat your AZZ!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

Wow, science is wonderful. They've created something in a spray solution for JD.

We can use it before he races and after he loses!

Well the weather has been rainy an cool!!

Hopefully it's all past us NOW!!!!

Patrick says you never know how the weathers gonna be just wait 5 minutes ,it will change!!!

Lets keep our fingers CROSSED!!!!