Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Ok boys and girls ONE WEEK AWAY!!!!

Now I hope everyone has said ther prayers and counted there blessing cause its gonna be AZZ KICKIN time real SOON!!!!!

Please don't forget Dennell is bringing a grill for the track, I will get some hams an hots so let us know if you want to bring something!!!!

Thanks again to all that have help build ONE of the best CLASSES EVER!!!!

jdsgnx said:
Ok boys and girls ONE WEEK AWAY!!!!

Now I hope everyone has said ther prayers and counted there blessing cause its gonna be AZZ KICKIN time real SOON!!!!!

Please don't forget Dennell is bringing a grill for the track, I will get some hams an hots so let us know if you want to bring something!!!!

Thanks again to all that have help build ONE of the best CLASSES EVER!!!!

Yep I have been working overtime on the car almost done just need help tuning it. So a ll the help I can get would be great and I will have the grill at the track so let me know what your bring. We all have to eat!!!

What day are u come in, pretty sure on Wednesday people will be there by 7:30

Give a call when you get ready to drive ur car and I walk you through a few things!!!

jdsgnx said:
What day are u come in, pretty sure on Wednesday people will be there by 7:30

Give a call when you get ready to drive ur car and I walk you through a few things!!!

I'm coming all 4 days I will have the car loaded up on the trailer and be pulling it down just in case something happens so I can get if back home. My dad will be doing the same thing with his car.

I'm coming all 4 days I will have the car loaded up on the trailer and be pulling it down just in case something happens so I can get if back home. My dad will be doing the same thing with his car.

Good luck. You're going to have a great time. And TAI is the most fun class at any Buick event.

For Friday and Saturday at the track, I'd say do this for sure. I'm not too sure that would be a good idea for Wednesday and Thursday. Depends on what you're wanting to do on those days and if it can be accomplished. Parking is going to be in the grass behind his shops and depending on the weather it can get a tad muddy when the ground is wet. I'm not planning to bring my GN at all those two days.

Damn your still comin??????

Of course I'm coming! Richard's shop and especially the dragstrip are nearly as close as you can get, 10 to 20 minute drives.

I'll know when you're in town, just need to walk out of the house and listen LOL

And just think..... less that a week from now and JD will invade NC like a plague.....
untitled.png

Here is what the weather looks like.

30 APR 72 with 20% chance of Rain
1 May 74 with 0%
2 May 71 with 0%
3 May 72 cloudy with 10%

I know that I'm missing the 4th of May not out on weatherchannel. Com