You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
OK GANG 2 WEEKS AND COUNTING!!!!!!

Please let us know if you are still COMIN?????

1. JD
2. Patrick
3. Clint
4. Shane
5. Eric
6. Donald
7. Dennell
8. Eddie K
9. Brian
10.Scott W
11. Donnie

please add your name, and I hope everyone is READY!!!!!

Back to what this thread is all about!!!!!!

ok who did I miss!!!!!

Quick! Someone slam JD's face into a tub of salsa and peanut brittle! His brain is shutting down and he could go into a coma! That’s far worse than sleeping at the light, just a blank stare…

No............................dont do that it will wake him up Tai need our quiet time....... kinda like nap time in kindergarden....... JD besure to grab your blanky and carry it to the starting with you for your nap since thatwhere you do most of your napping...........

JD just wanted you to know that I spent a lot of time yesterday polishing the GNs rear end. It’ll be your best view. Going to order a new license plate that’s “ByeByeJD”!

Damn..........................

No............................dont do that it will wake him up Tai need our quiet time....... kinda like nap time in kindergarden....... JD besure to grab your blanky and carry it to the starting with you for your nap since thatwhere you do most of your napping...........

And of course JD even gets in trouble at nap time.... JD go stand in the corner:
kid-in-corner-by-Ken-Wilcox.jpg

cmon JD don't throw a fit:
thumb_COLOURBOX1985648.jpg

I knew it wouldn't be long before Tom and Jerry woke up and had something to say.... Not that all I heard was blah blah blah!!!!!

Now you two start getting you affairs in order cause heads are going to ROLL REAL SOON!!!

Hahahahahaha !!!!!

WOW!!!! Over 1200 replies and 13,000 VIEWS!!!!!!

Ok who else do we need to add to the list??????

This is goin to be HUGE!!!!

Back