You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'm good with that:):):):)

Man, talk about pressing the “Easy Button”! I know you were getting all nervous about racing me and judging from the line up, you were going to lose pretty badly.

Please stay and watch us race from the benches. will ya?

Man, talk about pressing the “Easy Button”! I know you were getting all nervous about racing me and judging from the line up, you were going to lose pretty badly.

Nervous hell no EXCITED!!!!!!

I promise not to ......well we will have to SEE WHAT HAPPENS:):):):)

Jd ................besure to bring a padded cushion to sit on and those bleachers can get rouch on the A$$ when sitting there all day watching everybody else racing after you get put on the trailer by sleeping at the lite..............

:D
Jd ................besure to bring a padded cushion to sit on and those bleachers can get rouch on the A$$ when sitting there all day watching everybody else racing after you get put on the trailer by sleeping at the lite..............

Wanna BET!!!!:D:D:D:D;);):p:p

LMAO!!!!!

Think this is the spot.:D
bleacher.jpg

Haha!! I am actually going to try to catch as much as possible on video. Hoping the wife can get the qualifing and the race. Oh and that's not going to be my seat.:p

Back