You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I watched patricks stock car run like 9.05. OMG funniest thing ever...... You ever seen the pig on the commercial go "weeeeeeeeeeeeeee" The clamp came off the intercooler hose on the inlet. The car sounded like that all the way down the track and STILL ran 9.10. Left the starting line and after 9 seconds of "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"..... we couldnt stop laffin

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

How did ur car run???

I watched patricks stock car run like 9.05. OMG funniest thing ever...... You ever seen the pig on the commercial go "weeeeeeeeeeeeeee" The clamp came off the intercooler hose on the inlet. The car sounded like that all the way down the track and STILL ran 9.10. Left the starting line and after 9 seconds of "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"..... we couldnt stop laffin

clint

That has got to be some of the funniest shit that could ever happen at the race track.......

But the naxt pass with all clamps tight .060 reaction 8.47 @ 81.3 mph. on street tires 849 index here we come.

I don't even know what the boost is........... it's a bob bailey chip for a stocker but it aint knockin keep going........

BTW JD i can cut a better reaction time in a much slower car than you can cut ever..............

I guess we will find that out racin TAG TEAM!!!

Is Clint gonna be your partner??

Oh boy!!!!

U boys r gonna have ur hands FULL!!

Like Kristyna said, you will have your hands full............ of tissue as you cry the blues
201205161503030_kleeenex-portfolio.jpg

See....... I even got you the ones with lotion inside for your sensitive skin

Sydwyndr said:
Like Kristyna said, you will have your hands full............ of tissue as you cry the blues

He's gonna have to win tag team...cause I'd be his teammate...that's the only reason though :)

He's gonna have to win tag team...cause I'd be his teammate...that's the only reason though :)

U forget the race is won at the start line, u want to trade u can try to cut the lite ill drive it to the finish!!

If u don't think I can launch???

View attachment 183530

U r so thoughtful I don't know what to SAY!!!

NA!!!! U gonna need those for all your fans!!!

When I kick ur butt!!

What else would I have?... I surely cant talk smack about my car, even though I would like too...LOL

Bryan

Why not Kristina isn't bringing a car and that doesn't stop HER!!!!

At least you can work on your own car if it breaks!!!

LOL!!!!

Back