You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
jdsgnx said:
Why not Kristina isn't bringing a car and that doesn't stop HER!!!!

At least you can work on your own car if it breaks!!!

LOL!!!!

I never said that! And I work on my car....it just requires pictures and video tutorials. :D

26 pages of repeated blows to JD's car, reaction time, work ethic, ego, and most everything else...
I think only his "manhood" and Grandma have been left out, but I have a feeling ...not for long!!!
Stay down man...

26 pages of repeated blows to JD's car, reaction time, work ethic, ego, and most everything else...
I think only his "manhood" and Grandma have been left out, but I have a feeling ...not for long!!!
Stay down man...

The only other thing I love more then RACIN is havin FUN!!!

All this fun feeds my need to kick some BUTT!!!!

I also love a CLOSE RACE,and don't mind helpin someone else gettin to the line so WE CAN RACE!!!

I must admit JD is a good friend. He spends more time helping other people than working on his car at the races. He makes the event more fun by just being there. Ok now that I have spoken on the good things about this guy I'm going to do my best to put him out if we line up in eliminations.:D

I must admit JD is a good friend. He spends more time helping other people than working on his car at the races. He makes the event more fun by just being there. Ok now that I have spoken on the good things about this guy I'm going to do my best to put him out if we line up in eliminations.:D

Thanks for the kind words!!

But brother u better bring a diaper cause ur gonna poop ur self when I launch and all u se are TAILLIGHTS!!!

Blahblahblah blah

And what r u yappin about I'm gonna bring you 2 diapers cause tissues ain't gonna be big enough for all the tears ur cryin all the way home when u finally realize u don't have a chance in October!!!!!!

jdsgnx said:
And what r u yappin about I'm gonna bring you 2 diapers cause tissues ain't gonna be big enough for all the tears ur cryin all the way home when u finally realize u don't have a chance in October!!!!!!

I won't have a chance...Patrick's gonna knock you out in the first round...so you'll already be on your way home :D

I won't have a chance...Patrick's gonna knock you out in the first round...so you'll already be on your way home :D

Dream on dream on dream on!!!!!!!

I will make sure that in qualifying we line up and I give u a first hand view of a real race CAR!!!

Back