You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Runs where clean!!!

No more popin or cuttin out, sixty's where 1.5's , 2 step worked great , cut .50 reaction times, turned boost down a little and 6.5/6.6's @105.

Think I need to do something with convertor to get 60's down without havin to kill it at the line.

Will keep you all posted!!!

I'm glad I'm not running this year...sounds like you really got your sh!t together! Congrats! Not that you ran bad at BG anyway Mr. 9sec TAI guy...

JD:

facebook_-572665974.jpg

Jd turned the boost down and ran 6.60's. 27 Psi ................ So when did it go the 50 i spoke with ya all evening as you gave me updates.........

Just poking at ya............

I'm in if Pat and I get the engine done in time, I'll break it in 1/8th mile at a time....

(hint hint.......)

Bob

I'm glad I'm not running this year...sounds like you really got your sh!t together! Congrats! Not that you ran bad at BG anyway Mr. 9sec TAI guy...

Thanks Matt, was just tryin to see if everything was back to normal.

Diffently a bracket car as long as I cut a good lite things should be real close!!!

:):):):)

Jd turned the boost down and ran 6.60's. 27 Psi ................ So when did it go the 50 i spoke with ya all evening as you gave me updates.........

On the first pass. Then I took ur advice and slowed DOWN!!:):):)

Just kiddin I diffently need to do some thing about the convertor , hate to give up MPH but I need to get the ET DOWN!!!!

More to come!!

So Bob we can add ur name to list???

Man we my have a FULL FIELD BEFORE LONG!!!!

Glad to have ya and anyone else that's ready to be one an ALKYHOLICS!!

JD

Just poking at ya............

Hey Clint I could really use the special package u got from u know!!!!

:):):):)

Would it help if I said PLEASE!!!

I'm in if Pat and I get the engine done in time, I'll break it in 1/8th mile at a time....

(hint hint.......)

Bob

hint hint.................................................................................

27 degrees and snowing here!! I'm not even going to get a few passes in before NC if this crap doesn't stop!!!!:mad:

That is really not true!!!

As long as the pressure is up, no problems!!!

Only pressure gonna be up is your blood pressure on the starting line trying to look like you know what your doing. Oh and your 6.50 passes aint gonna be enuff

Only pressure gonna be up is your blood pressure on the starting line trying to look like you know what your doing. Oh and your 6.50 passes aint gonna be enuff

I believe I have more races and RACE WINS THEN YOU, so maybe I do know what I'm doin!!

And 6.50's are where I can start, boost goes up from there!!!

Still waiting to see ur timeslips from any of ur runs!!!!

:p:p:p:p

Back