You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well, been real busy at work, hope everyone is doin FINE!!!!!

just wanted to WAKE U'ALL UP!!!!!

Still waitin to hear from our resident expert and maybe have him share one of those HOT TIMESLIPS!!!!!

HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD

New List
1) JD
2) Patrick
3) Clint
4) Brian
5) Paul
6) Eric
7) Gary
8) Matt
9) Shane
10) Jim
11) Scott
12) Donnie Brooks
13) Jim Bennett
14) Bo TTA
15) Bob Bailey

Oh Boy!!! Now this is a class of first class guys!!!

Guys just wanted to add a few names of people have said they WANTED TO JOIN IN TH FUN!!!!!

Please add your name when your READY TO JOIN US!!!!

Thanks JD​

Next year, motor may still not be done, but I'll race the grease off my current combo.

Wish I could add you to this list!!!

you would give us a FULL FEILD!!!!!

Think about it when was the LAST TIME ANY CLASS HAD A FULL FIELD!!!!!

??????????????????????

well talk is cheap but i'll brag about having a full feild on race day........

well talk is cheap but i'll brag about having a full feild on race day........

You are right, talk is cheap, but wanting keep a good thing GROWING is pretty COOOOL!!!!

No smack talkin just wanna have FUN!!!

I ran an easy 7.0 in the 1/8 on my 275 40 17 NT01 street tires last week. I didn't even change air pressure or boost or anything after driving to the track with the A/C on. TAI is where the true street cars are at!

I ran an easy 7.0 in the 1/8 on my 275 40 17 NT01 street tires last week. I didn't even change air pressure or boost or anything after driving to the track with the A/C on. TAI is where the true street cars are at!

Agreed 100%.

Well, been real busy at work, hope everyone is doin FINE!!!!!

just wanted to WAKE U'ALL UP!!!!!

Still waitin to hear from our resident expert and maybe have him share one of those HOT TIMESLIPS!!!!!

HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD

well here ya go..............

here is a reminder from reynolds last yr my first pass of the trailer.................

i'm in the left lane.........

IMAG0418.jpg

Wow some one willing to admit they can't cut a lite EITHER!!!!!

Just kiddin!!

1.37 R/T!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!

Let's see some more slips guys. I unfortunatly do not have one with the new combo. Maybe this weekend. 64 degrees Sunday. Patrick you are getting it done.:D

Wow some one willing to admit they can't cut a lite EITHER!!!!!

Just kiddin!!

1.37 R/T!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!

well you were in the right lane and cut a even worse light.........and much slower ET .............

BTW what was your first pass off the trailer..............lol wasn't 9's................

Back