You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
You cant get your foot up that high.... Besides the car may be going to Chi town soon...

jdsgnx said:
Have question, what is ur suspension set up??

Prob 2 of those round rubber things with the shiny metal things in the middle, and then...2 of those pigtail lookin hick-a-ma-jigs on that long round thing with a pumpkin in the middle. After that...don't know...it's not my car.
Hahaha...

I know his tires are shoot, but just wondering if his rear end is unloading because of set up???

Well know that everyone has had a good nap, what the hech is goin ON!!!
These then 6 weeks and countin!!!!!

jdsgnx said:
Well know that everyone has had a good nap, what they be h is goin ON!!!
These then 6 weeks and countin!!!!!

JD...calm down and "Spellcheck" boy....I say Spellcheck.

I know his tires are shoot, but just wondering if his rear end is unloading because of set up???

No no JD see you got it all wrong...... YOUR REAREND is going to be LOADING your car on the trailer after your first round loss to SET UP your trip back down to the peninsula state. You really should save yourself the trouble of driving all this was ONLY to be put out in the first round. I mean if your gonna do that then you might as well stay closer to home, save the gas money ya know..

You guys are funny!!!!!!!!!! I will try to run my car too, if I get it dialed in be for the racing starts.

No no JD see you got it all wrong...... YOUR REAREND is going to be LOADING your car on the trailer after your first round loss to SET UP your trip back down to the peninsula state. You really should save yourself the trouble of driving all this was ONLY to be put out in the first round. I mean if your gonna do that then you might as well stay closer to home, save the gas money ya know..

Let me tell you something, it will be werth the trip at any cost to line up next to YOU!!! and kick your BUTT!!!that's not a threat that's a PROMISE!!!!

LMAO!!!!;););)

New List
1) Patrick
2) Clint
3) Brian
4) Paul
5) Eric
6) Gary
7) Matt
8) Shane
9) Jim
10) Scott
11) Donnie Brooks
12) Jim Bennett
13) Bo TTA
14) Bob Bailey
15) USMC_Turbo6
16) JD

WE HAVE A FULL FIELD!!!!!!

If anyone else wants in PLEASE!! All are welcomed!!!!

If there is anyone on the list please that my not be able to make it please let us KNOW!!!!

New List
1) Patrick
2) Clint
3) Brian
4) Paul
5) Eric
6) Gary
7) Matt
8) Shane
9) Jim
10) Scott
11) Donnie Brooks