You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Someone is out for blood, seem like it to me. Let the fun begin. I maybe the first one out but it's going to be fun.

Someone is out for bleed, seem like it to me. Let the fun begin. I maybe the first one out but it's going to be fun.

You never know!!!

1/8 mile racin is tough.!!!

Fastest car doesn't always WIN!!

I do mean sometimes. But if you don't race how do you KNOW!!!

Trust me I'm going to race the best race I can or I will have a Ace in the hole for backup to drive.:rolleyes:

Hey, I love making fun of people that can take a good joke.:D I can take them and give them.:p

JD...
Real question...how much meth do you use in 4-5 passes?

Thanks.

Welcome aboard Denell.

JD...
Real question...how much meth do you use in 4-5 passes?

Thanks.

Welcome aboard Denell.

Use 10/12oz's a run in a 1/4 mile so say half a gallon 60 oz

I have dual nozzles and run a good amount of BOOST!!!

Yep, Need to get my dad car up and running with Alky, but he has the old SMC kit. Will get the new kit on his car one day!!!!!! If I can get him to stop being a cheap AZZ:confused:

Yep, Need to get my dad car up and running with Alky, but he has the old SMC kit. Will get the new kit on his car one day!!!!!! If I can get him to stop being a cheap AZZ:confused:

Just tell him to read this thread and ill bet he gets motivated to want to go racin!!!

Maybe, His coming with me so it's going to be fun. He started me with the gn's when I was 17 and now I have pasted him up when it come to our cars. An that's may Ace in the hole:D

Back