You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Learnin' ain't easy or cheap. Here's what I did in April 2001:

cjfrw3r

That's why tuning and checking your car over every few weeks is very important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But That just nasty

I think wee need to come up with a monthly check list for our car. Would save a lot of people some money and time.

I think wee need to come up with a monthly check list for our car. Would save a lot of people some money and time.
Denell,
That would be great, but...many are helpless. They need to get on that yellow brick thing...and follow it until they get to the big green house. Then when the guy offers you the choice of courage, a heart, or a brain...they should take the brain. Then come back to the forum and we could assist them.

Denell,
That would be great, but...many are helpless. They need to get on that yellow brick thing...and follow it until they get to the big green house. Then when the guy offers you the choice of courage, a heart, or a brain...they should take the brain. Then come back to the forum and we could assist them.

That's funny as Hell:D

common sense is not very common..................

just look in washinton d.c .................

New List
1) Patrick
2) Clint
3) Brian
4) Paul
5) Eric
6) Gary
7) Matt
8) Shane
9) Jim
10) Scott
11) Donnie Brooks
12) Jim Bennett
13) Bo TTA
14) Bob Bailey
15) USMC_Turbo6
16) JD
17) Donald

You guys are AWESOME!!!!!

How many MORE CAN WE GET!!!!!

If I can get the suspension and frame stuff straight out then I can start on the other little stuff

Would love to help, but I think I'm a little to far away, maybe there is some one closer that can lend a HAND??

I will tell you if you brought the car here it would get done!!!

Back