You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Bryan sorry. I don't believe that car went 103 at 30lbs of boost!!!!!

Sorry I had TOO!!

Bryan sorry. I don't believe that car went 103 at 30lbs of boost!!!!!

Sorry I had TOO!!
I hear you ....
Clint and Patrick were there...Clint did the tune. And , yes it was 93 and ALKY with a zero boost launch and an OK 60' a couple of years ago at Piedmont. I blew it up after I got home from there ...

Bryan

I can't yet :(

don't wory about the MPH.........pay close attention to the ET!!!!!!!!!!!

I ET realy good but don't have the MPH others have at the same ET...................

big boost on the other end makes for great mph...................

I ET realy good but don't have the MPH others have at the same ET...................

:D:D:D:D

I know. You mentioned that to me @ BG too, but around here, I get booted for ET, but not mph. Personally, I like them both, but those damn cage requirements just don't take into account the awesomeness of these cars.

I will draw the short stick, cause my other motor is not ready, but I will be back next year if I'm still in the States. You can believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to bring the grill, So JD what are you bring to put on the grill?

USMC_Turbo6 said:
I will draw the short stick, cause my other motor is not ready, but I will be back next year if I'm still in the States. You can believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to bring the grill, So JD what are you bring to put on the grill?

Ooh...let me guess!!! "Beer can Chicken"!!!

I don't drink!!! Either

Hamburger and hot dogs!!!

I'm a simple eater!!!

But u can bet I will have chips and SALSA!!

I don't drink!!! Either

Hamburger and hot dogs!!!

I'm a simple eater!!!

But u can bet I will have chips and SALSA!!

And a simple mind..... Ive seen him eat salsa and chips.. He actually dips the salsa in the chips.... damndest thing I ever seen

Back