You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Takes one to know one'!!!!
\

I didn't know you before last year..... All I ever knew of you was the whining and crying after you lost first round(s)... Actually seen him in his trailer curled up in the fetal position sucking his thumb..... felt bad for him really...

\

I didn't know you before last year..... All I ever knew of you was the whining and crying after you lost first round(s)... Actually seen him in his trailer curled up in the fetal position sucking his thumb..... felt bad for him really...

You don't have to tell ur stories through me!!

It's ok we all understand u have had issues in the past we are here to help with them!!!

All man JD that's just wrong. I hope that you where not crying like a little baby. If that's was the case that's real weak man real weak.

\

You don't have to tell ur stories through me!!

It's ok we all understand u have had issues in the past we are here to help with them!!!

jdsgnx said:
All good hear, Clint has some issues where helpin him with!!!

O.k. So Clint your the cry baby and the one that lost. It's ok it happens to everyone from time to time. If you need some counseling. I know some people that can help you out just let me know.

O.k. So Clint your the cry baby and the one that lost. It's ok it happens to everyone feom time to time. If you need some counseling. I know some people that can help you out just let me know.

Your my kinda GUY!!!

That's hilarious !!!!!!!

LMAO!!

O.k. So Clint your the cry baby and the one that lost. It's ok it happens to everyone feom time to time. If you need some counseling. I know some people that can help you out just let me know.

See what I mean... How JD uses diversion to take some spotlight off himself

\

studio-portrait-newborn_~u17992421.jpg

Sorry I just tell the truth!!

You want me to be Honest!!!

OK then be honest... don't care how much boost you use, you cant cut a light for crap!! Imma have to get you and alarm clock like in back to the future that says GO!!!!!!

OK then be honest... don't care how much boost you use, you cant cut a light for crap!! Imma have to get you and alarm clock like in back to the future that says GO!!!!!!

Honestly , I can't wait till I line up against you and once and for all I shut you down!!!

Honestly , I can't wait till I line up against you and once and for all I shut you down!!!

Look BEEYATCH... this is MY damn event and Ill run it like I want too..... Only thing you will be lining up on is the way out da gate before the race even begins!!:p:D

Sydwyndr said:
Look BEEYATCH... this is MY damn event and Ill run it like I want too..... Only thing you will be lining up on is the way out da gate!!:p

Someone is maaaaaaaaaad it's ok. We are just having some fun. I will not make any more jokes about you ok.

Someone is maaaaaaaaaad it ok. We are just having some fun. I will not make any more jokes about you ok.

It's all good......you need to click back a few pages and check out all the shit that has been slung around...................

Once you meet JD you will understand....

Back