You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Phoneguy said:
I got part of my interior put back in today...
Still have to install the TinMan X brace before I can put the rear seats back in...And here comes the snow...

Bryan

Now that sucks.

Sydwyndr said:
See what I mean. Coach talkin about getting fit and JD talking big fatty steak.. Those were the days... LOL

Coach has 4 more weeks of training for my bodybuilding contest, then I am eating!!!
I already warned everyone that Norwalk weekend I am off the wagon. They better let me cut in line at the ice cream shack!!! Hahaha

Denell, if I were going to make the event this year, I would bring enough meat to collapse the grill. My buddy raises pigs and cows and chickens and I get everything...fresh.
Next year for sure!!!
Hopefully the car will be ready and running 9's all day!!!

You guys are active tonight! I watch a movie with my wife and three pages of unread posts!

Coach has 4 more weeks of training for my bodybuilding contest, then I am eating!!!
I already warned everyone that Norwalk weekend I am off the wagon. They better let me cut in line at the ice cream shack!!! Hahaha

Denell, if I were going to make the event this year, I would bring enough meat to collapse the grill. My buddy raises pigs and cows and chickens and I get everything...fresh.
Next year for sure!!!

Bowling Green is gonna be HUGE!!

Hopefully everyone is gonna be READY TO RUMBLE!!!!

Next year for sure!!!

Man, I have a grill that can cook a few hogs on it. "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO If you bring it, it will get cooked" We just need the people to eat it. An I will bring my cook with me if that happens next year. Man I hope that I'm still in the state next year so can do that.

Next year for sure!!!

Coach I really can't wait for next year then for the food and some great competition!!!

Back