You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
As of right now my status is " all systems are a NO" ...LOL

Snowing like a bitch here...6" already and may get 11"

Bryan

jdsgnx said:
You don't need to be any faster to talk smack just ask Clint:):):):)

I know but just in case that I get called out to race I can back up the trash that I have talked

As of right now my status is " all systems are a NO" ...LOL

Snowing like a bitch here...6" already and may get 11"

Bryan

Is it gonna snow for a whole month??

Stop cryin!! Bring that dang car on Monday and WE CAN FINISH IT!!!

Remember u gottas to be in it to WIN IT!!!

Your right about that. But you should never bring a knife to a "GUN Fight" that just wrong. I know by reading you guys sig that you all are bring 50. cal desert eagles to the fight and I'm showing up with a .22 hand gun, but trust me I will unload the complete clip:D

Is it gonna snow for a whole month??

Stop cryin!! Bring that dang car on Monday and WE CAN FINISH IT!!!

See what you are missing JD...aint it pretty !!!!!!! LOL

Snow.jpg

Your right about that. But you should never bring a knife to a "GUN Fight" that just wrong. I know by reading you guys sig that you all are bring 50. cal desert eagles to the fight and I'm showing up with a .22 hand gun, but trust me I will unload the complete clip:D

The fastest cars don't always win, the most consistent ONE DOES!!

i'm bringing a grenade launcher...........