You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Man, I have a grill that can cook a few hogs on it. "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO If you bring it, it will get cooked" We just need the people to eat it. An I will bring my cook with me if that happens next year. Man I hope that I'm still in the state next year so can do that.

U have a COOK!!

Man U are special can I be ur friend!!

Some one else cooks , and I love to EAT!!!!

All day long!!!

:):):):)

I just noticed that we have over 750 post and 8000 views!!!

This has to be the fastes growin thread ever!!!!

jdsgnx said:
U have a COOK!!

Man U are special can I be ur friend!!

Some one else cooks , and I love to EAT!!!!

All day long!!!

:):):):)

No cook just my uncle that can bbq his azz off. That will do anything for me!!!!!!!!

keep eating JD those et's are getting slower......................

Run a 3in ATR Downpipe with an external waste gate and single shot.

Tell ur uncle thanks for starting u in the rite direction !!!

Run a 3in ATR Downpipe with an external waste gate and single shot.

Tell ur uncle thanks for starting u in the rite direction !!!

I will LOL... I have a TH that I need mod to work with my external gate. have to get the done before the new motor is put in.

External is the only way to go!!

Much better boost control

internal works pretty dang good too.......Is much cheaper for the same results................ unless you have a C02 set-up then external is the way to go..........

wanna compare logs......oh wait you can't tell if you have boost creep as the 3 bar map stops reading after 30 in the xfi...........................

internal works pretty dang good too.......Is much cheaper for the same results................

wanna compare logs......oh wait you can't tell if you have boost creep as the 3 bar map stops reading after 30 in the xfi...........................

U know I don't run that high all the time,I got straight line on a lot of logs at lower.

U haven't turn it up yet, how do u know!! Lol!!!

U know I don't run that high all the time,I got straight line on a lot of logs at lower.

That's rite a straight line at 30 ............

internal works pretty dang good too.......Is much cheaper for the same results................ unless you have a C02 set-up then external is the way to go..........

Agreed. I'm good between 14-28psi.

Man, I can want to get the new heart in the car so I csn get to that 9's et. An can talk a hell of a lot more junk with you guy's.

I don't have to turn it up to put the W on my side of the track.................. I already have one ticket with a W on it with you in the other lane...................

One yr later i'm a gonna have a 2nd annual W ticket...............

I don't have to turn it up to put the W on my side of the track.................. I already have one ticket with a W on it with you in the other lane...................

One yr later i'm a gonna have a 2nd annual W ticket...............

I never said I always win but trust me all systems are GO !!

BTW I had issues last year on that pass, history is not goin to repeat itself!!!

Back