You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey JD... Need us to send a dutymax down to FL to help drag the cummins up to NC??

SloGN said:
It's all good......you need to click back a few pages and check out all the shit that has been slung around...................

Once you meet JD you will understand....

Man JD you have a few people that want your head on a silver platter. That's not a good thing man when you have so many people out to get you

Man JD you have a few people that want your head on a silver platter. That's not a good thing man when you have so many people out to get you

You have no idea....LOL

Actually we are all friends ...just talking smack.

Bryan

Phoneguy said:
You have no idea....LOL

Actually we are all friends ...just talking smack.

Bryan

I can tell, everyone wants to out do the next guy and I don't blame you good competition makes it fun.

I can't stop laughing !!!!

You are new to this group of misfits!!

That's why we get a long so GOOD!!!

Does sound like you gonna fit rite IN!!!

To be honest hes one of the most selfless guys I ever met. He can brighten you day even when you down. He installed my motor for me FREE of charge last year and I had to force a dinner check out of his hands to show my appreciation. He does a lot for everyone and brightens up any day.... If you never met him you wont soon forget him.. he has a great personality.... Honestly a fantastic one of a kind guy. Glad to have gotten to know him.....

To be honest hes one of the most selfless guys I ever met. He can brighten you day even when you down. He installed my motor for me FREE of charge last year and I had to force a dinner check out of his hands to show my appreciation. He does a lot for everyone and brightens up any day.... If you never met him you wont soon forget him.. he has a great personality.... Honestly a fantastic one of a kind guy. Glad to have gotten to know him.....

Thanks my FRIEND!!!

I do what I can to keep these very special group of guys laughing. And havin a GOOD TIME!!!

jdsgnx said:
I can't stop laughing !!!!

You are new to this group of misfits!!

That's why we get a long so GOOD!!!

Does sound like you gonna fit rite IN!!!

Thanks, trust me being in the Marine Corps for 11 years nothing surprises me. No jokes nobody can make will surprise me or anything that is said. I understand about all of the fun and game part. We crack and make jokes all the time at each other. So let get it on.

He spent a couple of minutes helping me put the motor in my car last year as well ;), and had never met before!!!!!!
I am glad to have gotten to meet him, although he did order THE most expensive steak on the menu !!!!!!

Bryan

He spent a couple of minutes helping me put the motor in my car last year as well ;), and had never met before!!!!!!
I am glad to have gotten to meet him, although he did order THE most expensive steak on the menu !!!!!!

Bryan

See what I mean. Coach talkin about getting fit and JD talking big fatty steak.. Those were the days... LOL

One thing that I have learned in the Marines. If you want to have fun and keep old traditions alive you have to keep at it. It's something you have to pass down to the new generations so most of you guys talk about the good old days with barbecue an talking too late at night will bring them back and let's make this a huge event and have a good time.

Bryan

Wow!!!

I told u I could EAT!!

:):):):):)

One thing that I have learned in the Marines. If you want to have fun and keep old traditions alive you have to keep at it. It's something you have to pass down to the new generations so most of you guys talk about the good old days with barbecue an talking too late at night will bring them back and let's make this a huge event and have a good time.

Memories!!!

And good friends!!!!

:):):):):)

Clint and Patrick keep the ball roll in , don't let up know.

5 weeks and countin!!!

Clint and Patrick keep the ball roll in , don't let up know.

5 weeks and countin!!!
I got part of my interior put back in today...
Still have to install the TinMan X brace before I can put the rear seats back in...And here comes the snow...

Bryan

Back