You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
well you know strokn and cummin built my the minute men..............

well you know strokn and cummin built my the minute men..............

don't worry Pat.... He will be calling you when his tranny in the Dodge goes south. Then you can tow him and his trailer to RCs and still get 14mpg;)

don't worry Pat.... He will be calling you when his tranny in the Dodge goes south. Then you can tow him and his trailer to RCs and still get 14mpg;)

Already had tranny rebuilt can tow 2 duramaxs NONPROBLEM!!!!

After a whiney, crying, heartfelt, apologetic little man from Florida... Thread has been reopened:p

jdsgnx said:
Coach I really can't wait for next year then for the food and some great competition!!!

I will need serious seat time to get use to the power I am transplanting into my GN. To go from the high 11 power I was running to a full 2 sec faster will take easing into. Prob some 1/8 mile passes at lower boost.
Technically I'm building a showcar that will haul some serious mail. I drive my car to death, so a mid 10 street tune is really my goal. To crank it up at the events...to give JD a good time...will be fun.

I will need serious seat time to get use to the power I am transplanting into my GN. To go from the high 11 power I was running to a full 2 sec faster will take easing into. Prob some 1/8 mile passes at lower boost.
Technically I'm building a showcar that will haul some serious mail. I drive my car to death, so a mid 10 street tune is really my goal. To crank it up at the events...to give JD a good time...will be fun.

Sounds good to ME!!!

after the first hit you will be hooked.................

the only thing that i have found to come close is lifting off in a 747..............

coach said:

Man, that's the samething for me. A lot of new power for me too.

JD is still slow........and still trying to learn on how to reaction to the light turning green.........

Back