You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Its really simple..... JD drives from florida happy, JD returns to florida unhappy. That's the short version anyway

Wrong once again, I drive to T/B.com Nats happy and no matter what happens I go home HAPPIER!!!

Yep cause I'm bring my .22 with a full clip and unload it. :rolleyes: HA HA HA HA HA HA don't sleep you just might get kicked in the well you know by the .22 ha ha ha ha.

now you know that you can't speak like that diane fienstein will haunt you........

Regardless of who wins or looses...I'll be hanging out and throwin' chicken wing and steak bones at you when we turn the cars off for the night.
Do you guys camp at the track or get rooms? At BG and .com races? If you get rooms...the we might need a TAI block set aside. No Meth...No enter!!! Hahaha

Regardless of who wins or looses...I'll be hanging out and throwin' chicken wing and steak bones at you when we turn the cars off for the night.
Do you guys camp at the track or get rooms? At BG and .com races? If you get rooms...the we might need a TAI block set aside. No Meth...No enter!!! Hahaha

We have rooms for the .com nats , and at B/G I and a few others stay at the camp grounds.

Hanging out is as fun as RACIN!!

I live about 25 mins from the race track....and about 40 mins from richard clark's shop.

Well, I have to drive about an 1 1/2 hr from my dad place to the track and Richard's place. He live in Hoffman NC.

Back