You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'm 90 miles north of Pittsburgh or 35 miles south of Lake Erie...either way...a long ways away.

I call spare bed!!!

I'd rather give u my money instead of a hotel!!!

Thanks u da MAN!!!
+1
Im in, I will take the futon, lower fall when I fall out from laughing so hard....
What do you say Pat ??

Bryan

Snow on F150.jpg

Look what I just had to deal with....12" of heavy snow on my company van...It took 3 of us 3 hours to dig out the vehicles...Man I hate this crap !!

Snow on work van.jpg

I guarantee you that tape measure has never been pulled out that far before....

rmar said:
I guarantee you that tape measure has never been pulled out that far before....

Oh Ronnie..."the haymaker"!!! Stay down Bryan.
That's why HE is not in his own avatar!!! Hahaha

well i have a spare bed and a couch and a futon.

And a sleeping bag in the trunk of JDs car for JD himself...... hey I got you covered on food too. pint of milk and a pack of cheese on wheat crackers from the Circle K....

Sydwyndr said:
And a sleeping bag in the trunk of JDs car for JD himself...... hey I got you covered on food too. pint of milk and a pack of cheese on wheat crackers from the Circle K....

I got JD's food for race weekends. He is on "Special K" only!!! Gotta eat light to stay competitive against our superior vessels...he'll need every horsepower he can muster!!!

see JD... even coach is trying to give you every possible advantage that you can because even coach is convinced that you're going to need it lol

You know..."IF" JD wins this race and bests his own time...this thread will end up filling the entire Internet with "Gloating"!!! And...we will be eating Crow until someone beats him.

Wow thanks!!!!

Your to good to ME!!

I got JD's food for race weekends. He is on "Special K" only!!! Gotta eat light to stay competitive against our superior vessels...he'll need every horsepower he can muster!!!

Wow!!!

This is great got a bed got someone bringing food!!!

I may not want to LEAVE!!!

LMAO!!!

You know..."IF" JD wins this race and bests his own time...this thread will end up filling the entire Internet with "Gloating"!!! And...we will be eating Crow until someone beats him.

I will do my very best , but I can promise It won't be Clint!!!

Oh Ronnie..."the haymaker"!!! Stay down Bryan.
That's why HE is not in his own avatar!!! Hahaha

Hey, everyone knows that Ronnie isnt all there...LOL

I DO know where he lives though......

Bryan

Back