You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
My whole body hurts from shoveling that crap !!!!!!

I think I will FedEx some snow to you JD......

Bryan

Time to get one of those plows for the front of your truck.

Now that that's done your ready to get back workin on other sled of yours!!!

Hehehehe!!!!

Sydwyndr said:
You will thaw out well before May gets here... No more excuses!!!

Don't count on it. We got slammed to. I'm 90 miles north of Pittsburgh and I totally hate this shit. I'm gonna kill that worthless MF'er groundhog and any damn Indian that ever believed that little piece of shit. Early spring my ass...if I get my hands on him...it's gopher bacon!!!!

coach said:
Don't count on it. We got slammed to. I'm 90 miles north of Pittsburgh and I totally hate this shit. I'm gonna kill that worthless MF'er groundhog and any damn Indian that ever believed that little piece of shit. Early spring my ass...if I get my hands on him...it's gopher bacon!!!!

Do you need a HUG?

LMAO!!!!

Yu guys need to come to Florida, other then when rainy season comes and you have good A/C, it's NICE!!!

LMAO!!!!

Yu guys need to come to Florida, other then when rainy season comes and you have good A/C, it's NICE!!!

And the track is open year round, then in the summer its not packed so you can get a lot of seat time in on TnT nights.

Back