You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'm gonna guess you didn't do so hot in the spelling bee?!?!?!

Well i have never been in a spelling bee........Now you know why!!!!!!! As anybody can attest that has meet me i'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer or the brightest bulb in the box.. For crying out loud i own a buick and i have sank stupid amounts of money in it.......when i could have had a mustang...................

SloGN said:
Well i have never been in a spelling bee........Now you you may know why......... As anybody can attest that has meet me i'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. or the brightest bulb in the box.. For crying out loud i own a buick and i have sank stupid amounts of money in it.......when i could have had a mustang...................

If investing in my Buick is gonna make me even more dummer then I already is...I'm fixin' to be Forest Gump any day now.

If investing in my Buick is gonna make me even more dummer then I already is...I'm fixin' to be Forest Gump any day now.

Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what's gonna GET!!

Words to live by!!!

Well i have never been in a spelling bee........Now you you may know why......... As anybody can attest that has meet me i'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. or the brightest bulb in the box.. For crying out loud i own a buick and i have sank stupid amounts of money in it.......when i could have had a mustang...................

NO not a Mustang!!!!

you did the right thing, at least your buick's goin up in VALUE!!!!

The only thing your smacking is your GUMS!!!

Smack talkin is reserved for those who PLAN ON RACIN!!!

jdsgnx said:
Where u sleepin!!

That post was from 5 pages AGO!!!

I have forgotten more about racin then u will ever KNOW!!

I may have had some catching up to do....yes. My statement was general and applies to anything you post. Lol

Back