You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
coach said:
Denell, damn it...dont mention "cake"!!! I got 3 1/2 more weeks before my show and I am getting the cravings sooner then ever before. I sat down the other night and watched 3 episodes of U.S. of Bacon...that was shear torture.
I havent had anything not on my show prep diet since Dec 26th!!!!

I really appreciate the answers. I was told by a few that my cars potential was HUGE compared to what I want. Some think I am dumb for wasting the extra cash and never using the quality of parts I invested in. I honestly have purchased every item as if I were building a TSM engine. My same model turbo was used by Jason White on a few test passes and he went 8's with it. My heads are way more killer then I need and I jumped to 95# inj, so I could hit 9.7's or faster without too much duty cycle. I would really like a slip for 700rwhp and 9 sec pass. I could go to sleep happy then.

Brother I feel you on the food thing. I have 2 year old little girl that love cookies and she wants daddy to eat with here so is killing me too. 1 June is my show date, I'm so tired of chicken breast it's killing me I want other types of food. Like you said my dad has told me the same thing that I'm wasting my money building a crazy motor that I will never run hard. I'm like this spin the money 1 time and be done with it. I know what I have my heart and mind set on. I have a set of 83 pound injectors and if I need to go up to get what's need to get me the 650 to 700 horsepower dyno sheet and a 9's time slip then i will. I will be happy fine I reach my goal.

You can eat lean beef and whitefish too.
Don't restrict your fat and carb intake already... You'll screw yourself in the end. Your body won't have any reaction to when you cut them out all together.

i love chicken just about anyway it can be fixed.............. Hell i eat chicken about 5-6 times a week about 2 times a day!

I need to get on a work out progam for my skinny homely looking self.........

coach said:
You can eat lean beef and whitefish too.
Don't restrict your fat and carb intake already... You'll screw yourself in the end. Your body won't have any reaction to when you cut them out all together.

I do eat other meats, like Turkey, tilapia, shrimp but I really do a lot of chicken breast

Coach I've been workin for my 9 sec pass for 2 years and have plenty of low 10 sec passes but I killed me to always have one thing or another keep me from my goal.

I don't have stroked motor And I use iron heads, car has always had great mph but short time has been a Battle!!!

On top of brakin something ever other time out!!!

I have run 30 + lbs of boost with this motor and am told it can take more but I know with the mph I'm runnin I don't need to turn it up anymore just get my short time down and ET will drop.

Never tried to build a beast it's just what came out of the combo I put together.

I talk to Patrick and he said he just love pushin my buttons..

Remeber don't wake a sleepin BEAR!!!

i love chicken just about anyway it can be fixed.............. Hell i eat chicken about 5-6 times a week about 2 times a day!

I need to get on a work out progam for my skinny homely looking self.........[/quote]

YOUR WORDS!!!!

hehehehehehehe!!!

I see you can read. Very nice.

Well see the problem is that he's not sure how to use his phone..... so he upgraded to this new and unlike anything that JD has ever seen or used.. Good thing it comes with an owners manual....
Etch-A-Sketch-1.jpg

well i can tell ya about it.........

I beat him on pump gas and true street tires cause i was too lazy to swap out tires for TAI......hell i didn't even have alky on the car and raced cause there was not enough cars....

A picture is worth a thousand words........... I'm in the right lane........shazam....

.View attachment 185768

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Krystina is exactly right JD. What say you senorita??

JD, it looks like 15 mph tailwind and -500 ft DA tonight for the track. I'm going to lock my converter for real this time and see what MPH I can get. I went 127+ with 16% slip last time...

The sites been down, you guys are great!!!

I don't know where you come up with these pics, but I lovem!!!!!

JD, it looks like 15 mph tailwind and -500 ft DA tonight for the track. I'm going to lock my converter for real this time and see what MPH I can get. I went 127+ with 16% slip last time...

SWEET!!!

Sorry northern guys and gals!!!

It's RACIN TIME!!!

That's f'in sweet. Let us know how it goes.

Ok boys and girls 10.05. @133

1.46 60ft 6.35@107!!!

Watch out the issues are FIXED!!!

I was in the other lane for his 10.05 pass, he was not sleeping at the light.

JD - I looked at the boost I was running for my last run, 21/22 psi and trapping 128, picked up 30+ mph on the big end once I locked the converter, time for a converter upgrade!

Back