You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Good Lord you're flying.:eek: The reaction times are now considered "Top Secret". Can't give away to much info. The racing is just weeks away.:D

We had about 4-5 Turbo Buicks out there- good times! The guy at the gate taking money was like, man there are a bunch of GN's today.

Side note - Nitto Nt01 275 40 17 at 18 psi can only do a 1.80 and 1.81 60 foot and start spinning when I gave it 3/4 throttle a few feet out...

Will tell you'all that the car reacted so good I had 3 red lites

I sent Clint a text with all 3 time slips he can post them up cause he's really good at THAT!!!!

Car is gettin put away till the RACE NOW!!!!

Have Video of the 10.05 run but am gonna ask Jim to post it for me, Thanks Jim!!!

jdsgnx said:

I sent Clint a text with all 3 time slips he can post them up cause he's really good at THAT!!!!

Have Video of the 10.05 run but am gonna ask Jim to post it for me, Thanks Jim!!!

So your awake now lol. Great run man! Very happy for you. Just don't fall asleep race day, because you will never hear the end of it.

Glad to see everything coming together for you. I thought you ran well @ BG! Good luck in NC.

Dude, the car is running well...just settle down and dont red light....red light loses just as if you lose by not being fast enough. I say, I say...setle down boy !

Bryan

Thanks guys,have to start some where to know when to let GO of that BUTTON!!

I'm stoked it ran so good and the 2 step worked perfect !!!!!!

Just in case ur courious I DIDN'T HAVE IT SET ON KILL:):):):)

That was 80% of max boost!!!

jdsgnx said:
Thanks guys,have to start some where to know when to let to of that BUTTON!!

I'm stoked it ran so good and the 2 step worked perfect !!!!!!

Just in case ur courious I DIDN'T HAVE IT SET ON KILL:):):):)

That was 80% of max boost!!!

Let me guess...the other 20% comes in when you eat chili right before staging???

Sounds like she is purring pretty good.
What boost level is 80%? 28-30psi is my sweet spot.

Wow........ JD you know that all this smack talking is designed to make u a better driver, seems to be working. Don't mean your gonna do anything in NC tho. How much did you pay the chevy driver for these slips?? The reason I can tell is the different car numbers on each slip....:)
IMG_4475.jpg

Wow........ JD you know that all this smack talking is designed to make u a better driver, seems to be working. Don't mean your gonna do anything in NC tho. How much did you pay the chevy driver for these slips?? The reason I can tell is the different car numbers on each slip....:)
View attachment 185884

Thanks Clint !!!

I love all the fun where havin!!!

It's funny I got #14 and they the tower put me in as #4???

It really was me as Jim !!!

I just hope after all this EVERYONE SHOWS UP !!!!!!

We can reconstruct the 10.05 timeslip paper since I have the other half as proof it wasn't no chevy driver.

Ok what happen to everybody!!!!!

I post an update and you all quit TALKIN!!!!!

Come on 4 weeks to GO!!!!

I really hope everyone is still COMING!!!

Hell yes, I'm still coming. Did some work to the car last night. A few upgrades to the rear end. Maybe they all got afraid after you 10.05 time slip;)

Hell yes, I'm still coming. Did some work to the car last night. A few upgrades to the rear end. Maybe they all got afraid after you 10.05 time slip;)

I hope not!!!!

You all wanted updates!!!

Wish you all could be here to enjoy the WEATHER!!!!

:):):)

Back