You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'm gonna charge the battery and change the oil and hope it still runs..... It been awhile since it was last driven......

They love that JD brand of entertainment!

You know your right..... People just LOVE people that are simple minded with simple brains such as JD:)

Hey JD just don't forget to breath.. Breathe in....Breathe out.... focus Danielsan!!!!

I'm gonna charge the battery and change the oil and hope it still runs..... It been awhile since it was last driven......
Same here.. been moving it around the shop over and over until it ran out of gas... lol Been sitting since December still ready to go whenever it's time

You know your right..... People just LOVE people that are simple minded with simple brains such as JD:)

Hey JD just don't forget to breath.. Breathe in....Breathe out.... focus Danielsan!!!!

Yes SIR!!!!

I knew you cared!!!

Sydwyndr said:

So THAT'S why he walks around the track looking deep in thought. Makes perfect sense now!

Sydwyndr said:
Actually that "deep thought" was JD trying to remember if he had forgotten to blink. Thats why his eyes stay red all the time....

I wonder what would happen if someone slipped a 5 hour energy in his drink? He'd be a breathing blinking machine! Lol

Ms. FastNasty said:
I wonder what would happen if someone slipped a 5 hour energy in his drink? He'd be a breathing blinking machine! Lol

Wonder if it would help his reaction time...lmao

This is JD on 5 hour energy.....
tumblr_lqjzifdg0Y1r28lafo1_500.gif

Back