You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
JD at the line.

images.jpg

Nothin SAD about it, just havin A GOOD TIME!!!!

See both Clint and Krystana know that they DONT HAVE A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL TO BEAT ME IN A RACE!!!

thats why they show me so much LOVE HERE!!!!!

Tryin to get me OFF my GAME!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!;);););)

And if you DON'T want me to be your partner in tag team , just let me KNOW????

there's always someone ELSE!!!!!

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

;);););)

I know that but they jsut keep kicking you in the balls over and over. lol:D

Hey JD car almost done at the shop, but willn't make it to get painted in time. So I'm up in the air about bring it. Cause of the paint job it needs:rolleyes:

Hey JD car almost done at the shop, but willn't make it to get painted in time. So I'm up in the air about bring it. Cause of the paint job it needs:rolleyes:

just bring it anyway...... hell my car aint purdy but i still bring it anyways........

just bring it anyway...... hell my car aint purdy but i still bring it anyways........

Okay, just don't want to feel out of place with the car looking kind of ugly cause of the paint.

jdsgnx said:

See both Clint and Krystana know that they DONT HAVE A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL TO BEAT ME IN A RACE!!!

thats why they show me so much LOVE HERE!!!!!

Tryin to get me OFF my GAME!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!;);););)

Keep telling yourself that sunshine. Could you have screwed up the spelling of my name any more? I mean really. Its like we're not even friends.

V6RACER said:
Same here.. been moving it around the shop over and over until it ran out of gas... lol Been sitting since December still ready to go whenever it's time

Ha! Even I know to keep gas in it. Lmao

Back